Where's a good place to take a date in Los Angeles?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take Synthesis' que and ask the same question about L.A. I know a few, but it's always good to have more options.

North Orange County also included.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo what up jake long time no chat;). anyways im the type of guy that likes to dance, and if your lady is feelin the vibe go to a club called the echo. absolutly one of the best. but make sure to set your ****block shield on kill, as with all clubs.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ay yo, what up holmes. How've you been? Thanks for the suggestion. ;)

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try "The Standard hotel" lounge and pool area.

Last time I was there I ran into Ashton Kushner form the 70's show and you always meet cool people/celebs.

Elimidate

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you have to be super goodlooking and the whole nine ($$) to get in there? And to be honest, I can't yet afford the focking cover charges on the Strip. 25 bucks to get into the Key Club? Jesus. :eek: Fock that.

Care to tell me about the vibes and the types of girls in the major Sunset Strip haunts, like the Standard, Key Club, etc?

Live The Dream

Don Juan
Reaction score
3rd street promenade. universal city walk, sunset blvd, laugh factory (on sunset)

Reaction score
Picking up HBs at Universal Citywalk on Friday nights is awesome. Wait until after curfew though, they kick out all the little girls and only the 18+ yr old girls remain. I've seen some really hot girls there, you might have to go a couple times to find a nice crop though.

Ventura Blvd in the Valley... tons of things to do, places to go, HBs everywhere... that's where I'm from :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks boys. :)

Btw are any of you over 21? I'd like to know some cool bars where one can sink into a comfortable couch and just talk +kino (not dive bars or neighborhood bars... somewhere trendy and quasi-intelligent). :cool: