Where to tell if she is interested or just bored with her Bf

Dabrant29

Don Juan
Reaction score
K i haven't been on this forum in a while because school has been keeping me crazy busy. Every time i do come on here though there are always people with great advice that is genuine and heartfelt so i am going to explain my situation i am in. Last year my first ever college night class i met this girl named Alyson. She is a junior but we are the same age seeing how i took a year of school off to help my family. We met last year and hung quite a bit n became pretty good friends. I always had a crush on her but i only gave subtle hints here n there. She has had a boyfriend since then for about 10 months or something. The thing that confuses me the most now. Every Wednesday i work at the school library she comes in for me entire shift sits down next to a computer i am at n just talks to me. I even receive text messages during the day sometimes saying I can't wait to see you Tonight or Tomorrow when you work. This Baffles me because she has a boyfriend. I guess i don't know how to approach the situation n really tell if she likes me n wants to be something or if i am on this leash that she just wants to see when her dumb boyfriend isn't around. Something has got to be said if she shows up to my work every Wednesday. Anyway couple of my buddies told me to ignore this guy n be like " So when we going go on that Date?" Any Advice at all would be appreciated thank you for much you guys

Dabrant29

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't really thought of what to do yet but it's going to be a rough 2 months of her coming in every Wednesday n me not knowing what to say or do.

TheNastyAfrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, you'll probably hate me for this and want to ignore my advice but I'm going to tell you anyway. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT!!! get so involved with this girl. In my experience nothing good ever comes out of pursuing girls with boyfriends. You can keep her as a friend, but limit contact. Find some other girls, you'll be much better off.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm... I can only give you educated guesses about what's going on...

1. Her boyfriend ain't pleasin' her, and she's makin herself available to you.
2. Her boyfriend ain't treatin her right, and she wants to make you an emotional tampon.
3. Her boyfriend ain't makin' her feel desirable, so she's got somethin to prove by seducing you.

If you want action, the third situation is always the best one. When a girl's got somethin to prove, she'll do some really dumb stuff. If you want a relationship, the first situation is the best one. There's no sure way to understand which of those three situations is what's really going on, but judging from the messages, one can assume that she's probably got a thing for you.

Dabrant29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what im afraid of i guess i don't know if she is trying to prove something? or really wanting me to act on what shes doing. Either way i mean next time she comes into my work on Wednesday i am trying to decide whether i should ignore her or like really seem uninterested in what shes talking about. Usually i listen n ask questions cause we all know girls love to talk about themselves. What would you guys do?

Dabrant29

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can move on thats not an issue but i am just trying to figure out what to say to her. I have moral value of taking from her if i did stuff with her while she had a boyfriend. That puts a lot of guilt on her. If so though would i just ask her to come over for a movie n cut to the chase or just ignore her at work ? I mean Wednesdays suck at work i can't get any homework done cause of this hot chick bothering me haha.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Dabrant29 said:
I can move on thats not an issue but i am just trying to figure out what to say to her. I have moral value of taking from her if i did stuff with her while she had a boyfriend. That puts a lot of guilt on her. If so though would i just ask her to come over for a movie n cut to the chase or just ignore her at work ? I mean Wednesdays suck at work i can't get any homework done cause of this hot chick bothering me haha.
well its up to you ... if you turn her down she will just f the next guy... so it does not really matter really... ME?! I would f her and move on.

Dabrant29

Don Juan
Reaction score
She Mentioned in class that i am a very idealistic out of the blue she texted me from across the room and said. Your a very idealistic n that was that. I was confused. What is Idealism and is that a compliment or and insult?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Dabrant29 said:
She Mentioned in class that i am a very idealistic out of the blue she texted me from across the room and said. Your a very idealistic n that was that. I was confused. What is Idealism and is that a compliment or and insult?
You should have just texted back - "and you are very sexy"

That would have ended her silly game early.

Dabrant29

Don Juan
Reaction score
But what is Idealism If someone says your Idealistic when flirting or something would that be considered a compliment or insult. Guess i have never heard someone say that before.

Dabrant29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger come to think of it She Never Talks about her boyfriend ever. So i don't really know though.. Is that morally right tho to **** her if shes interested in me when she has a boyfriend. I would not want to like like make her go through some process of OMG i cheated i feel guilty type stuff,. You know so just Go for it or like just let it be?