Where to start?

shahgols

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to this, so I wanted to ask for your help. There is so much information on this site that I am not sure where to start. Can someone give me a link or two (from this site) that I can start reading? Maybe you can even give me the link to the articles that helped you most. I know that I am asking for too much (having to hunt down the links can be a *****) and I thank you for your help.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where to start?
With a warning.

This place is not as "cool" and non-mental threatening as it may seem. Use whatever you find here with great care. It may do you more damage then good.

And i'm not kidding around.

G'luck!

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should start reading some tips in the main page of this site, and then the newbie sticky post in this forum, the one with "All members read, especially the new ones" or something like that. Good luck ;)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Titus
This place is not as "cool" and non-mental threatening as it may seem. Use whatever you find here with great care. It may do you more damage then good.
Yeah - it sucks you in and never lets go. Run while you can!

RUN FORREST, RUN!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd start by reading the main articles/tips on the website, plus the doc love / redfieild articles. those are a fountain of useful knowledge. most of them aren't technical, but they do a really good job of introducing a newcomer to the DJ philosophies. After you're done with those, I'd read the bible, lots of technical stuff there.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Yeah - it sucks you in and never lets go. Run while you can!

RUN FORREST, RUN!
I am NOT kidding.

If you don't know what i am talking about even after 1422 posts, tough luck.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shahgols
Hi everyone,

I am new to this, so I wanted to ask for your help. There is so much information on this site that I am not sure where to start. Can someone give me a link or two (from this site) that I can start reading? Maybe you can even give me the link to the articles that helped you most. I know that I am asking for too much (having to hunt down the links can be a *****) and I thank you for your help.
Find the link to the post "Be a Man!" by Pook.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. You only need this site if youre NOT getting women. If youre trying to be something youre not, unplug youre modem.

Here the central idea is change, but not all change is good.

You may just want to live and not analyse. Did youre dad need an internet site to hook up your mom?

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMF
Did youre dad need an internet site to hook up your mom?
what are you sayin about his mom? :D

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be a bunch of real smartasses up here. With no actual knowledge of what they are dealing with here on this site (and NO, i do not mean me in any way :) )

Do what you wish, boys. I've said what i've said.