Where to pull?

outplayed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 19 and go to a community college so I still live with my parents. I can't take girls back to my house because my parents most definitely wouldn't allow me hooking up in their house. So where do I go? Any of you guys have this same problem of not being able to consistently F close because of nowhere to lead/isolate her except for my car?

I know the obvious answer is to move out but what if I can't afford that at this point in my life?

NewGuy72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure your parents would have a problem with you bringing a girl over? I know my parents never had a problem with it. Just keep a low profile, and tell her to keep it quite a bit (I always seem to get the screamers).

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, college days :) Half the fun was doing it in places where you could almost get caught.

This is a little embarassing to admit, but when i was at college I did it in:
Empty lecture theatre in the evening
An old derelict building (which is now the cities rugby grounds )
In the park
In his car on a field in the middle of nowhere
Cinema
at his friends house
in his parents bed, while they were away on holiday
In the site managers office at work
in the disabled toilets

When you are young and horny the location doesn't make that much of a difference. Just for the record more than half the places listed above were with the same guy :) We just had one of those relationships where we felt 'I want you and i want you now'!