Where to park the car?

WhoAmI?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight so talkin to this girl made out a few times and shes deffinatly open for sex, but I've done the bedroom thing so much it's just plain boring. Never had sex in my car so we're gonna change that just need some advice on where to go park so we arn't disturbed.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I parked it at a church one snowy night. It was awesome til people started taking their trucks into the parking lot and doing donuts in the snowy parking lot. She got all paranoid that someone was going to catch us having sex in the church parking lot. Eventually they left.

Also there was one time in the middle of the day I dropped a different girl off at her house. Her parents were home so I didn't go inside, instead I fvcked her in the backseat real quick before she went inside.

Reaction score
sex in the car is very uncomfortable, and as a guy who has been with way too many women, I gotta tell you that in the bedroom still does it for me.

It's always exciting when you f*ck a new girl, and shouldnt matter where you do it

WhoAmI?

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
sex in the car is very uncomfortable, and as a guy who has been with way too many women, I gotta tell you that in the bedroom still does it for me.

It's always exciting when you f*ck a new girl, and shouldnt matter where you do it
Im not saying it isn't exciting but my last LTR of 4 years the ***** did NOTHING outside of the bedroom, dude that **** gets old...Church could work might try that one

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you assume that he considers it a waste? A failed relationships are not necessarily a waste. Maybe the first three years of it were a little slice of heaven?

I dont consider any relationship I've ever had a waste. I dont regret any girlfriend either. Im thankful for the great times and feelings. Granted, with my BPD ex, I wish I would have dumped her SOONER, but I dont regret the whole thing, and Ive never considered it a waste. I've been through some highs I'd never DREAMED of with her, and its WAY worth it to take the lows. If you dont think its worth some heartbreak sometimes, than you are a total PVSSY!

Some of us are happier in general when we are in relationships, even if they aren't with the best.

Dont get me wrong, I agree with your philosophy to an extent, but you DO NOT posses the articulation and communication skills to convey your message in a way that anyone hear wants to listen to it. Come back after you take a creative writing class.

The reason the other posters you admire are so good, is because they express their viewpoints in a creative and insightful way that makes the reader understand. You need to take a less logical (no pun intended) approach, and put some thought into your writing that hits peoples emotions so they might take it to heart.

You are a lot like Last Man Standing. Sure he was right, but every post he chimed in on was "SHES A HOR!" Granted, I found entertainment value in it, but it was really fvcking annoying overall. Kind of like you, except we cant even laugh at your posts.

Try GIVING advice, instead of shoving down peoples throats. You have no basic people skills, and thats why I dont believe you get a lot of girls.

Also, you are doing nothing more than attacking the OP because he had a 'guuuurlfriend' for four years. Whats in the past is irrelevant. If he jumps straight into another relationship with a girl with red flags taped to her, then by all means, you should rip into him, but until then, quit trolling.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My family owns farms all over the place in my tri-county area, back in the day I always had a different place to park with a girl. A couple of them were extremely remote and girls would get scared to be there, but I fvcked em anyway.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Try GIVING advice, instead of shoving down peoples throats. You have no basic people skills, and thats why I dont believe you get a lot of girls.
This is mainly why I don't take TLP seriously. Sometimes he has some good insight but most of the time he seems like a woman hating **** (don't mean to offend you TLP, but that's just how I see it from how you interact with ppl on this forum).

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to him leaving?

Honestly he makes a thread for the sole purpose of telling us he is leaving (no one cared) and he is still hanging around here. He needs to find a hobby.

Anyway to OP I would try out the baseball fields. Just take a cruise tonight and look at your options, it just depends on where you live.