Where to find??!?!?

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where to find non alcoholic, smart (not dumb), non slutty, good looking and does not **** or hook up with randoms at parties?

Is it possible to find this kind of girl in todays society or world??????

And if so where.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LegendBoy said:
Where to find non alcoholic, smart (not dumb), non slutty, good looking and does not **** or hook up with randoms at parties?

Is it possible to find this kind of girl in todays society or world??????

And if so where.
It sounds like you are a bitter guy, but still I will give you an answer.

Of course this kind of girls exists. Where? I don't know all the places, but for example, a good proportion of girls in humanity majors in big name colleges are like that. Like English literature, French, art history etc... It's even more likely the case if she' a young grad student (like going to grad school right after college at the sweet age of 22):yes:

And there are many other "classy" places...

But, I tend to believe that for this kind of girls, you can't deliberately look for them, because either you are in their circle either you are not.

- First they don't get cold approached well, unless you are very good-looking and at the same time very "charming", in other words the prince in shining armor:rolleyes: . And still...

- Or you need at least some rapport, the kind of rapport you can't establish at a night club or a bar. They rarely go to clubs or bars for the sole purpose of meeting guys anyway, they most likely go to have fun with their friends.99% of the time, you need to know their friends, you get introduced to them through their friends at house parties or "private" hang outs

- Or you might meet them through classes if you, as a guy, decided to sacrifice your life to take up some noble yet financially dead end career in humanities. The HB can pull it off because she simply needs to marry a rich yet sophisticated guy later on, but how about you?

This is the vision coming from some one who switched from engineering to marketing oriented studies/career two years ago. It's not that much about who I am, how I'm like, it's more the change of the whole social setting around me that helped me to meet good looking and intelligent classy women/girls.

Sure the "cool" and masculine character that the dominantly male engineering environment helped me to build works like a charm with these ladies, who are more accustomed to metrosexual and many times homosexual guys around them.
But I also know too well that without being in the whole HB populated circles, there are only that many options : bars, clubs, cold approach etc...

Just on a sidenote, after all these years, either through direct or indirect experiences, I've come to the conclusion that if you live/work in a predominantly male environment, you most likely will hardly be able to get quality women(both looks and intelligence/character) on a regular basis. Unless you've kept contact with cool friends from the younger years (like highschool) who are in the quality female circles. Another possibility would be when you go back to school around your thirties for a grad degree or an MBA
Why do you think many ugly guys (not encessarily the famous ones) in the arts/theater/entertainment business still get with gorgeous and well educated women?:rolleyes: It's all about the circles, think about it...

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a bookstore and shop in the self-help section. When you see an attractive girl reaching for a book say "No, not that one." (Credit Juggler) and then go from there. I actually got a phone/email close with this one during the past week.

I'm with you man, I go for the brainy (not so much party girls) myself. However I'm a little worried about the way you went about asking where to find these types of girls. Sounds like you have some hang ups that haven't been resolved, but then again I don't even know you.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah i just dont drink alcohol and everyone else my age does. So alcohol turns me off a lot and dopey chicks do too.

Im only 17 and got my exams for uni this year. Maybe uni will have hot chicks.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is about circles or 'social pipelines'. Very rarely will you meet a quaity girl that you didn't get to knowing some first.

This means connections thru family, friends, work, sports or what have you.