Where is Money and Muscles?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember he wanted to end his marriage, and pursuit young women. Does someone know what happened to him? His account is deleted.

I wonder if he actually got divorced.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he wanted to share anymore.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he probably was bored
His wife was his first and only. You'd probably call it boredom, but to me he was curious what it would be like to be with different women.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His wife was his first and only. You'd probably call it boredom, but to me he was curious what it would be like to be with different women.
Yes and I think he came on this forum to get an idea of what he may or may not deal with if he leaves his wife. From the things he was saying his wife sounded like a keeper to me but alas men always think the grass is greener on the other side. I Know being married is an unpopular opinion on this site but IMO if you have children and want to settle down and you are doing it with the RIGHT woman I don't see anything wrong with it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the things he was saying his wife sounded like a keeper to me but alas men always think the grass is greener on the other side
His wife was in essence submissive and I talked with him how to dominate her to their mutual benefit, but I'm not sure if he was able to apply the information I gave him.

I Know being married is an unpopular opinion on this site but IMO if you have children and want to settle down and you are doing it with the RIGHT woman I don't see anything wrong with it.
I've been together with one woman for sixteen years (the last twelve married) and had two kids with her, figuring we would stay together, but it's not just men who think the grass is greener on the other side.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His wife was in essence submissive and I talked with him how to dominate her to their mutual benefit, but I'm not sure if he was able to apply the information I gave him.

I've been together with one woman for sixteen years (the last twelve married) and had two kids with her, figuring we would stay together, but it's not just men who think the grass is greener on the other side.
Brother when I come to Amsterdam we definitely have to link up, I lived in Deutschland for 10 years I understand why American men are where they are but unfortunately unlike European men American men(in general not all) lack a backbone when it comes to women

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother when I come to Amsterdam we definitely have to link up, I lived in Deutschland for 10 years...
I'm okay with linking up, but I have a caveat - I hunt alone. But you can meet with Klook.