Where did I really Go wrong?

FreshMenTank

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I realized a while back, that I was becoming some girl's emotional tampoon. And I couldn't stand the fact that I was an AFC. So I changed my ways. I began thinking like a DJ. I stopped seeking, and became the prey.

So one day my friend introduced me to this one girl, she was alright, but I wasn't gonna tell her that. So we talked, shared a few laughs, and we even made my friend mad(he was supposed to be trying to get with her). So when we departed, I forgot to get her number. But a couple days later I saw her again. She came over, and reintroduced herself to me, I played as if I didn't remember her. And things went great for the next couple of days. We ate lunch together at school. I'd walk her to class, We'd talk on the phone and all.

But one day, she hit me in the face with a newsflash. She came over to me in the lunch line and told me she had a boyfriend. And the boyfriend was a friend of mine. She told me she was sorry, and that she just really liked him. She asked me to still be her friend. I was caught up, I didn't know what to say so I just walked away.

I was still interested, but I didn't want her to know I was. So I continued spending time with her, but I tried to keep it at a minimum. And once again I got more shocking news. She told me her boyfriend didn't want her talking to me anymore. And when I heard this, all I could about is the things I was doing right. I had to have been doing something right. But the bad thing was, she told me she agreed with him. So we stopped talking. And yes, there are more girls out there. But this was my first journey in the making of becoming a true DJ, and I can't figure out why I failed. I got everything but the girl.

My question to you all is simple.
1) What did I do wrong?
2) What should I do next?

Leeds_Lad_Dom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say next her and move on, she doesn't want u as a friend, otherwise she would continue talking to you,IMO mate, best to move on learn from your mistakes eg. not making a move,not getting her number, and just generally missing oppurtunities, however you sound like your getting a decent game together so continue onwards on your journey into a don juan

FreshMenTank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leeds_Lad_Dom said:
I'd say next her and move on, she doesn't want u as a friend, otherwise she would continue talking to you,IMO mate, best to move on learn from your mistakes eg. not making a move,not getting her number, and just generally missing oppurtunities, however you sound like your getting a decent game together so continue onwards on your journey into a don juan
Yeah, I figured nexting her would be the easiest thing to do. But it feel like she's already next me.

Leeds_Lad_Dom

Don Juan
Reaction score
FreshMenTank said:
Yeah, I figured nexting her would be the easiest thing to do. But it feel like she's already next me.
lol them damn females are becoming bigger players than we are:D