When your ltr/fb wants to check your cell phone

Colonizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has it ever happened to you that your ltr/fb who wants a relationship has searched for “sth suspicious” in your cell phone after you had sex?? (Let’s say sms to/from other girls). For example, let’s say you just come and go to the bathroom (naked, obviously) and in your pants is your cell phone… and she uses this moment to search for sth suspicious in your cell pone.

Has it ever happened to you??? How did she react??? And how did you handle the situation?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to learn to be sneaky or careful if you're not going to be open and honest about what you're doing with other women while in a ltr. If you are going to keep messages on your phone that you don't want your girl to get suspicious of, then lock your keys so she (and anyone else for that matter) can't get access to it. Deleting them would be the smartest thing to do but i know how people are showing their friends the nasty txt or sms that girls send them so I can see why so many people do it. Emailing works well too. If you have them email you messages you can put them in misleadingly labeled folders (work, business, tax receipts etc) The more folders you have then the longer it takes for your snoopy g/f to go through them.

When you do get caught in any event...we'll you're caught. I mean trying to explain your way out of receiving intimate or dirty txt from other girls is hard to cover up. The fact that she's sneaking through your stuff anyway means that she was suspicious of your actions and likely didn't trust you all that much anyway. The best thing you can do for yourself is take preventative measures so you don't end up in that situation in the first place. That process can take time, especially if you come with an earned reputation before your relationship started, and the steps needed to do so vary depending on the individual.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how did you handle the situation?

I literally threw her out of my house into the cold at 1 am. Funny thing, never had that problem again. We are still together.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. we broke up behind it. She kept demanding to know who the other girl was sending me texts. We were in the begging stages of dating. The more she kept demanding the more I replied with one phrase "why are you going through my phone?" I refused to anwser her questions and I asked her to leave. A few weeks later with no contact she called me and apologized for her mistake, but the damage was done and I had moved on. You have to be a rock. It's unacceptable behavior and only a pvssy begger male would put up with it.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though a women will openly condemn a man who goes through her shi*, on the other hand you can bet your next weeks wage, that the GF a man dates will at some stage go through your shi*.

I was going on holiday with a mate of mine last year, I packed a few condoms, sealed my bag up and didn't think anything more of it, my bag was sealed the condoms hidden in a compartment.

Turns out the girl I am dating told me over lunch that she knew I had condoms in my bag that holiday because she checked. I had no idea how she checked or when, she was over a day before I left since she was driving me and the mate to the airport.

The fact is she admitted this to me without any shame, ofc I responded with not going through my things, then I said they where for a friend, then I retracted that and said, we'll it didn't matter because I didn't get any anyway. Which she simply smiled about and said 'I know'.

She knew and it didn't concern her.

All I am saying is, women will check your shi8, hence try to protect that stuff from her prying eyes, if she does find something, either dont apologies or simply play it down.

"I see you've been texting that other girl"

You

"Wasn't me"

Or

"She has an hot sister i'm hoping to introduce you to"