When your handsome what is the best approach?

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should it be direct and straight forward or more laid back or ****y funny or what? All opinions welcome

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I don't think it matters too much. A good looking guy can do pretty much whatever he wants.

I'm not a fan of c&f, generally.

So generally, I think a handsome guy could use direct or indirect natural game. Which one is a personal preference.

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok thanks I haven't done many approaches in my life I use to let them come to me so you can still see my nervousness if I do approach but I'm man enough to try

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I think I'm handsome. Heard it from all the females.

Go for the direct game. Don't beat around the bush when it comes to these girls like these other wack dudes. Go ahead make it quick and simple like you got better things to do (Act like you got business to handle.) Put your bid in and slide her your number. Make sure she knows that your interested in meeting up with her.

Don't bs yourself and be indirect playa.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I scored with all types of game, with just being nice to the girl, with being rude to a girl, with C&F, with just talking funny crap, with some compliments and a lot of KINO while we were dancing, etc. But I had to make a move at all times, sometimes initiating kino was enough and she kiss closed and other times I had to kiss close.

Though I prefer just talking with the girl with a bit of C&F and I depend a lot on kino, it got me the best results. I just don't beat around the bush for long, I initiate kino 5 minutes after introduction, 10 minutes after I usually kiss close, of course it all depends on the situation too.

The type of game you want to choose IMO actually doesn't depend that much on looks, it depends on the type of girl you are trying to pick up. Looks just make it a bit easier, especially with the direct game.

So I'd say, choose a game that fits you the best and one that fits the best with the type of girl you want to pick up.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Depends on how good looking you are. If you're a top 5 percenter, and you naturally have girls hitting on you everywhere you go, then the direct approach is best. If you use ****y and funny, you may come across as an arrogant a**hole, especially if you're extremely good looking. However, a playful tease is always fun just make sure you don't overdo it.

Acting humble yet strong, calm yet charismatic, will bring you optimal results.
yep chicks always give me an 8 in looks

I usually do the humble yet confident vibe to the women, always smiling and half flirtious

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
yep chicks always give me an 8 in looks

I usually do the humble yet confident vibe to the women, always smiling and half flirtious
^This works for me.

Being good looking helps but it isn't everything. You still have to do the right things. I'm blessed in that department and I'll say that if you're handsome and look confident/non hungry you will usually have the choice piece of meat. That is if the ratio is decent and there are actually girls to choose from.

I often get hit on and don't need to do much. But that's not always the case. I sometimes have to create opportunities and usually look for signals of interest from girls and then sort of create an moment for us to speak. Either direct approach or I'll go indirect by starting conversations with people around them first. From there I act indifferent to the outcome and just have fun. Let them do most of the talking.

Eventually if I want it to escalate I have to take the shot. If you do things right that's the easy part. They'll be waiting for you to make a move. If you're looking to date them later just get the number then get the F out of dodge. I'm not a big one night stand guy in fact I'm against doing that. That being said I have had several women invite me back to their place. The one night stand girls are usually very direct that they are DTF. If you have half a clue you won't be confused about it.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Renegade357 said:
^This works for me.

Being good looking helps but it isn't everything. You still have to do the right things. I'm blessed in that department and I'll say that if you're handsome and look confident/non hungry you will usually have the choice piece of meat. That is if the ratio is decent and there are actually girls to choose from.

I often get hit on and don't need to do much. But that's not always the case. I sometimes have to create opportunities and usually look for signals of interest from girls and then sort of create an moment for us to speak. Either direct approach or I'll go indirect by starting conversations with people around them first. From there I act indifferent to the outcome and just have fun. Let them do most of the talking.

Eventually if I want it to escalate I have to take the shot. If you do things right that's the easy part. They'll be waiting for you to make a move. If you're looking to date them later just get the number then get the F out of dodge. I'm not a big one night stand guy in fact I'm against doing that. That being said I have had several women invite me back to their place. The one night stand girls are usually very direct that they are DTF. If you have half a clue you won't be confused about it.

yeah,being handsome is half the battle, because women still flake on us regardless if your not making the right moves. Im also like you I look for certain signs of interest before I approach, like flirting with me, or eye contact....really eye contact is a true give away, the thing about women even though they don't flat out say they are interesed, they will always give you non verbal signs they want you to say something to them.

Dead give aways that women are not interested is if they avoid eye contact, and are very short with you in talk just let this broad go and keep campaigning.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
Rip your shirt off and shout "first cvm first serve"
Yeah let's take the virgins advice! :crackup:

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer to just be chill and friendly / confident. C&f makes you come off arrogant if you are good looking. So do negs or any other try hard style.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
Your words wound me sir, wound me like a beast.
Many apologies for the dig, but I have a mean sense of humor.

P.s. wounded beasts are rarely healed - putting them out of their misery is the only option. :cool:

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just rest my nuts on their forehead and ask 'are you hungry?'

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Many apologies for the dig, but I have a mean sense of humor.

P.s. wounded beasts are rarely healed - putting them out of their misery is the only option. :cool:
lol don't worry about it I was kidding.

And wolverine counts as a beast so all hope is not yet lost.
I think I might be straying off topic here.

GymRunner22

Reaction score
I knew a girl that was with a very good looking guy. I mean all the pics she had were with pictures you would find in magazines.
She said that the first time she got approached by him she gave him his number and that they were officially dating. So he had all the power. On top of that he was demanding and abusive and she let him get away with it, until she realized that he was probably cheating on her.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TDH said:
Should it be direct and straight forward or more laid back or ****y funny or what? All opinions welcome
If you're looking for sex, do whatever. If you're looking for a relationship, just be you. If you're not being you, you're putting on an act, and it's hard to act through an entire relationship. Not to mention it's very draining to do that.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
When you're handsome the best approach is smiling from the front. When you aren't handsome the best approach is from the back with a damp rag of chloroform.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up:
Naughty Ninja said:
When you're handsome the best approach is smiling from the front. When you aren't handsome the best approach is from the back with a damp rag of chloroform.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :up:

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna try direct because it takes the most balls and least amount of time but if it doesn't work I'll do FR to get feedback to get better