When your goto girl declines

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wondering how deep you guys go in your rotation if your go to girl is busy for the night.

You keep diggin through the phone book until you find a taker or just go it alone/with your buddies.

I feel like sometimes I come off needy cuz I'll ask a girl to come out with me, she declines, I ask the next girl, but then ill ask first girl to do something a couple days later.

How often should I be rotating and should I be offering plans to girl #2 or girl #3 if girl #1 declines?

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
goto as in your top choice for the night. sexing some yes, others no. but just a general question of whether or not im appearing like I have nobody to spend time with.

say tonight for example, Im going to see this tight band perform for free, free food and ****tails, then watching some fire dancers on the beach later, going with some friends, but good date opportunity as well.

so I asked this girl to go that weve been trying to get together but I had to decline because I was sick the other day. She cant go out cuz she has to work 15 hours till midnight tonight.

so do I ask another girl? and how long should I wait before I ask the first girl to do something again?

basically if I ask three girls and their all busy, I dont want to ask all three of those girls again to do something tomorrow and so on. It makes me look like i dont have options.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
I have one main girl and i find its best to let them come to me.. when you start going to her she looses attraction and is prone to reject and that is never good... I dont have any other sure things besides her so i will try a few and see is i can get lucky.. but remember on any given night most women have at least 5 options for sex including their boyfriends..

quixadox

Reaction score
Go through the same rotation every day. When they ask about it, be straight up and tell them you go through the rotation every day. The kicker is when they ask what order they are (i.e. 1st 2nd 3rd), you can NEVER tell them, or just give a playful comment like "if you come along with me, you might find out" but still never tell them.