When your girl gets mad for bs, best thing to do?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the best thing to do when your girl gets angry at some total and 100% bs and she stops talking to you for a few days?

In this particular situation i aint trynna make this a book so ima explain it real short and simple, she got mad cause i called her a Dumbass in joking way(we were laughing and joking back and forth back and forth) so she got up and left, didnt talk to me for like 2 days, i didnt contact her neither.

Then she i guess she got over it so she texted me talking about (good moorning to u) i didnt reply then she called me i didnt answer. when she saw me she came up to me saying " hi" i just shook my head at her, she again left and didnt contact me for another 3 days or so (neither did i).

The reason why i did that is cause i aint gonna be the "dummie or used" in here. when she gets mad when she feels like it for the most dummest thing on earth, then when she gets over it she comes back at me with "wassup, hi etc..." like nothing ever happened.

Whats the right thing to do when this situation encounters?

by the way nexting her is been in my mind

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at this at particular situation at face value.

What's the problem?

If this happened to me I'd just let her chill. As long as she is sweet as pie and holds no grudges when she contacts you again.
I would deal with this as if she were a little girl pouting and not make a big deal out of it.

I would rather have a pi55ed off chick go off for a bit of quiet time then throw a wobbly in my face.

Check that, she is the one the reinitiates contact.

As for the dumbass comment everyone is different, I can take a good ribbing. However, no one in my circle would ever call me names. Call me sensitive but I just don't like it, and people around me know it and respect that. However that may be different in your circle.

Look at the bigger picture. Next her if it is a BIG issue for you.

Kaine

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok buddy listen up here...i may get flamed for this but i dont care im only offering my person experience/opinion here..sounds like your girlfriend has some mental issues..id suspect BI POLAR disorder or BORDERLINE PERSONALITY...either way you in for a long painfull rocky road bud, its soooo not worth it.......start weening yourself away from her......i dont care if she gives you the best blow job or lets you **** her any witch way you want....in the end you will end up miserable and in bad shape

good luck!

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Punishment was due, but too much is counter productive.

In your training of your woman it is the right thing to do, ignoring her bad behaviors. But your now acting like a b*tch yourself.

If you want to keep her then let her make up by giving you head or something productive, otherwise let her go. Just don't get mad when she is sucking some other guys di*ck.