When your girl at the time says she wants to b single....

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep this in mind ppl, we been only going out fo 2-3weeks now n havent seen her in person yet...... I just would like to see how i can improve in this later on wit other relationships...

Yea so recently last week my girl at the time said that she wanted to b single. 1st i thought she was joking but she wasnt n she hung up over sumthin we argued bout last thurs so i didnt call her bac. after 5days for not talking on the phone she just called me last nite saying that she is too busy wit school n apoligized for acting that way to me. We talked n she said that she wants to b single until we see each other in person n wont get bac wit me cuz she says that she is busy. N that she does not want me to waste her time.

She basically told me that since we not goin to see each other to mayb next week or the week after that she doesnt want me to miss an opprotunity findin another girl lol. But that she still cares for me alot n when we do see each other soon that we can get back together. So im like iight then if thats the way u want it then call me when u aint busy n want a real relationship. She then has the nerve to say but cant we still b friends n talk over the phone until we see each other n then we can have a real relationship. I said no but further talkin n bla blah blah we supposedly made an agreement that yea she still is single n if we do see each other then we can take it from there.

She kept sayin that she doenst want to lose me but that she wants to b single n that she is not messing wit some1 else, so want i want to kno is how do i gain the power in this?? Not that i really want her back but i would like to kno wat to do in this sort of situation. Should i do wat she says n keep talkin on the phone until we do meet if we ever do. Or dont pick up her phone calls until she is ready for a real relationship

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungSir4sho said:
Keep this in mind ppl, we been only going out fo 2-3weeks now n havent seen her in person yet...... I just would like to see how i can improve in this later on wit other relationships...

Yea so recently last week my girl at the time said that she wanted to b single. 1st i thought she was joking but she wasnt n she hung up over sumthin we argued bout last thurs so i didnt call her bac. after 5days for not talking on the phone she just called me last nite saying that she is too busy wit school n apoligized for acting that way to me. We talked n she said that she wants to b single until we see each other in person n wont get bac wit me cuz she says that she is busy. N that she does not want me to waste her time.

She basically told me that since we not goin to see each other to mayb next week or the week after that she doesnt want me to miss an opprotunity findin another girl lol. But that she still cares for me alot n when we do see each other soon that we can get back together. So im like iight then if thats the way u want it then call me when u aint busy n want a real relationship. She then has the nerve to say but cant we still b friends n talk over the phone until we see each other n then we can have a real relationship. I said no but further talkin n bla blah blah we supposedly made an agreement that yea she still is single n if we do see each other then we can take it from there.

She kept sayin that she doenst want to lose me but that she wants to b single n that she is not messing wit some1 else, so want i want to kno is how do i gain the power in this?? Not that i really want her back but i would like to kno wat to do in this sort of situation. Should i do wat she says n keep talkin on the phone until we do meet if we ever do. Or dont pick up her phone calls until she is ready for a real relationship
Can you please spell out each word properly? I don't understand half of what you are saying.

Thank you.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could link you to my thread, but if you really want to see it, search for it (I wrote it today)
I'm going to put it as simply as I can for ya bro - It's time to go. Fortunately this girl wasn't nasty enough to date you for years and do this to you, but regardless she did.

She doesn't want to get back together with you. She wants to get with other guys. She doesn't care if you get with girls, which should tell you a thing or two about her feelings. Move on, don't talk to her. You will thank me IMMENSELY later.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We was in a relationship for 2 n half weeks. Last week she said over the phone that she wants to b single again. She lives 2hours away from me. We never met in person, jus over the internet. She says that she is busy cuz of school.

She wants me to b her friend now until we see each other in person. To still talk to her over the phone like we used to(used to talk on the phone everyday fo at least 5hours like from 12am to 5am). She says she cares about me alot n i tell her the same which is y i cant just b her friend over the phone until we see each other. She feels like im pressuring her to come bac to me as my girl again n she doesnt want that. She wants to b single for now.

As we speak she jus called me for the third time but i didnt pick up. How should i handle this better

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
I could link you to my thread, but if you really want to see it, search for it (I wrote it today)
I'm going to put it as simply as I can for ya bro - It's time to go. Fortunately this girl wasn't nasty enough to date you for years and do this to you, but regardless she did.

She doesn't want to get back together with you. She wants to get with other guys. She doesn't care if you get with girls, which should tell you a thing or two about her feelings. Move on, don't talk to her. You will thank me IMMENSELY later.

1st yea i saw your thread earlier, if its the one that im thinkin off that u was wit her for a few years or 1 year n then she cheated on u for 5 days. Then u left her then yea stay strong man.

2nd, U are right, its funny tho cuz now she keeps callin me. N when we was on the phone she kept saying that she didnt wanna lose me cuz of the connection we had but wouldnt take me bac. so i kept sayin then call me bac when u want to see each other n when u have time fo me. Then she says well y cant we still talk on the phone until that time. LOL. So yea Im done talkin to her unless she leaves me a message sayin she wants me bac but even then i should know thats a waste of time

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol she's not your girl yet .. If u havent met yet she cant be your girl ..

And dont pay attention to these ones that u never met or something ..

Just keep playing ur game , keep getting other girls and if time comes for her , than u can do something with her ..

But DONT focus on her and dont pay any attention to her ..

Internet is not very good for this .. She may not like you when she sees you , you may not like her when u met her ..

Maybe its not even her .. maybe there are just some friends of you making fun of you .. Yess still exist people that do this things ..

Adam007

Banned
Reaction score
leave her and search the new Girl and make a good and true relationship with her (New one)

aqua_man1

Banned
Reaction score
she is definetly just wanting to get stuffed, you sound like a back up at the most if that... once your in the friends category its hard to jump out so just **** her off and find another....

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungSir4sho said:
Keep this in mind ppl, we been only going out fo 2-3weeks now n havent seen her in person yet......
you were not going out with this girl, you were just being used as an emotional tampon.

tip for the future: if you haven't met a girl "in person" and you re talking to her for 5 hours a day on the phone, it s a sign that something is very wrong in your life. don't you have other things to do? like meeting real girls?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Your an AFC and need to read the bible. Your 23 years old and your calling a stranger on the internet that you have never met your g/f. Your a loser, however you can be a man. You need to read the bible and learn how to be a DJ.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungSir4sho said:
Keep this in mind ppl, we been only going out fo 2-3weeks now n havent seen her in person yet......

Then you're not going out and she's already single.

PS - You need to leave the house/basement/fortress of solitude more often.

New2Town

Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungSir4sho said:

Are you kidding me? How can you be "together" if you have never seen each other? Did you meet her in a AOL Chat Room?

Rhizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this thread serious or some kind of joke?

Seriously? I thought I had issues in the past, but my goodness.

Dude? for real? You're "together" and havn't met?

Please, go outside, get some sun, and rain for that matter. Anything, go to the mall, park, street corner. Anywhere, and just interact.

You didn't have a girl here, you are in communication with some insane "girl", at least I hope.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iight some of u ppl are right, especially about the y am i talkin to a girl on the phone for so many hours n neva met her yet.

But ppl i think i found da answer to get ur ex's back.

Wat i did was she was arguin wit me again yesterday afternoon sayin y am i ingorin her calls. I hung up, few mins later i said texted her sayin that i was gona call her nbut let it go to voice machine. She said ok. I called left a message, wat i did was put this J Holiday song on(he's an r n b singer) called suffocate. Then i was sayin words durin it like yea its tru in the background. After the song was over i said thats y i cant talk to her until she decides she wants to come bac to me.

Mins later she texted me sayin now its her turn, she didnt call to like 5hours later cuz i told her i had a basketball gm. She left a message sayin that it was nice n blah blah blah n y was i ingnorin her calls again(yea i ignored it again when she was callin me 12 midnite to like 3am). She said that how could we get bac together if we dont talk on the phone, she then said that she'll b waitin fo my call.

I never called n she called me again at 4am today, i picked up. I said y r u callin me me fo cuz i told her that when u call me den u should have a reason. She said she did have a good reason, she said that she wanted to get back wit me n that she didnt wanna hear from me that i told u so stuff lol.

So ppl i guess the way to get ur ex's bac is to ignore their calls n have an up n down rollercoaster wit her. Also i asked her 2 ?'s. I said how serious did she take our relationship the first time. She said honestly the first few days n thats it tho she keeps saying that she never cheated on me. So then i said iight, 2nd ? is how serious r u takin us now. She said alil bit, but that she would take us even more seriously once we see each other. N she is right since we never seen each other.

N ppl im not takin her serious im jus havin fun n also still ready to holla at other girls feel me. Now what should i do to keep this more interesting n to make her want to see me??

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize that, n if u read everything i said. SHE IS THE ONE WHO DUMPED ME LAST WEEK. Now i just got bac wit her this morning on the phone. Read above maybe thats the answer how to get ex's bac who dumped u.

Newayz its time to find other girls n not get focused on just her.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting even tho i know she never loved me. Only been going out fo like 2 weeks. even that is prolly fake since we never seen each other.

Wat i need to kno is wat should i do now? Start ignorin her calls like b4 to get her interest up for her to want to see me. Y do u think that she decided to get bac wit me tho she was tlakin all of that stuff b4 bout being to busy fo me n blah blah blah