When women say you'll die alone and single

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
This is probably the TOP "shaming tactic" women use when a man refuses to bend to her will. Telling him: "he will die single and lonely".

I'm wondering what some of your best "comebacks" are to this attack? For me.. I like to say:

"Women like you make that option very attractive". :crackup:

But I'd like to hear some other great comebacks....

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm funny since the topic is about shaming, even my mom pull that of on me from time to time, but since I don't listen what she says for a long time makes no diference anymore, I never really cared much and ahd no idea till I started reading here.

but on topic for that one I say "what I can do if I never find a good enough woman for me?"

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The times I have that from a woman you would not believe......

Funny, it's normally the start of the slippery slope........next

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women use psychological fear to get what they want on a daily basis

99% of modern men are too stupid to see this.

so they become wage slaves :)

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women say this, just look at them and reply, so what?

Her hamster will become confused and fall off the wheel requiring a cervical fusion, lumbar laminectomy and medication for ptsd.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give em the ole "That's the plan" And a big smile.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
You'll die single and lonely!: You must mean free and happy unlike depressed and desperate to date/marry.

You'll die single and lonely!: Can I borrow one of the cats from your collection?

You'll die single and lonely! You must be an expert on the experience?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An easy retort would be:

When I'm that age, so many of male contemporaries will have died that I'll be juggling a harem.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone on this forum a few years ago said something that struck me as 100% true. There are worse ways to die than old and lonely, like dying young and on fire. I've used that one ever since.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
This is probably the TOP "shaming tactic" women use when a man refuses to bend to her will. Telling him: "he will die single and lonely".

I'm wondering what some of your best "comebacks" are to this attack? For me.. I like to say:

"Women like you make that option very attractive". :crackup:

But I'd like to hear some other great comebacks....
That's a good come back. Honestly, I've never had this happen to me, but I'd probably just laugh and say something like "awww, are you mad?" and then laugh some more. Or maybe say something along the lines of "well, at least I'll get to enjoy my life!" You'd have to be pretty insecure to let a stupid comment like that phase you.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
"My guns go with me everywhere, they are endlessly entertaining" :)

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Someone on this forum a few years ago said something that struck me as 100% true. There are worse ways to die than old and lonely, like dying young and on fire. I've used that one ever since.
How about dying, screaming, in flaming oil-covered water?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Womaneze: "You'll die single and lonely!"

English Translations: "You better start accepting the established agenda of feminine social primacy and play by the rules of the feminine imperative before all women collectively reject you."

Game Translation: You're doing it right.

https://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2011/09/12/the-myth-of-the-lonely-old-man/
It seems the only ones who bring something like this up are the ones who are past their prime and have to readjust their outlook. So far no attractive or well to do women have said this to me despite how "old" I am for a single guy ( note that in new england its customary to be married and have kids in your mid 20s.)

but from experience, I agree that the older women try and use this one on you when its really themselves who are afraid of being old and lonely. The younger and more attractive ones say ' you must be told this a lot but..". Its nice to hear that.

And than still others are in denial even if their results have not changed in years, and they are becoming more and more miserable. I hate to say that it brings me joy, but it does. A 30 year old who knows they are declining is a sight to behold. However, they are among the most mean ones out there..

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll die single and lonely...

I think your ability to make me care died a long time ago.

That sounds like a lonely way to look at things.

What's that? You're about to leave so I can enjoy a single malt all alone?

Yep. With a smile on my face!

The only thing single and lonely is that idea bouncing around in your head.

Do you ever get lonely with such a singular mindset?

God, I hope so! Thanks!

Better to die a free man than suffer in bondage.

Why do you think that?

It must be so lonely thinking you're the center of my world...

Lucky for me I know plenty of girls who'd disagree with that.

Wow! Thanks for your support! (not sarcastic)

God I hope so! I got so many girls fighting for my bed I don't know WHAT I'm going to do!

That's the plan. That way they'll never know where I hid my wealth...

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you say, the key is to realise that it's projection, and nothing irritates her more than 1- it doesn't affect you and 2- you know it's actually about her.

I'd simply ask back: "Does that bother you? Dying single and lonely?"

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
hmm funny since the topic is about shaming, even my mom pull that of on me from time to time,
The only woman to ever pull that line on me is my own mother and that was the day she learned that she is not immune to my wrath. It's not as if only women have the power to shame, we get to learn from them every time they pull it on us after all.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Whatever you say, the key is to realise that it's projection, and nothing irritates her more than 1- it doesn't affect you and 2- you know it's actually about her.

I'd simply ask back: "Does that bother you? Dying single and lonely?"
Jitterbug for the win. It's projection, and there's nothing wrong with telling her that.

There is nothing more savory than flipping the script on a woman. It's fun to see that wide-eyed stare.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When women say you'll die alone and single .........

Thank God for that... I thought I was going to have to spend the rest of my life with you!

Last edited: