When women don't look down to the ground after you hold eyecontact

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
1)Lots of times when i catch women checking me out and hold eye contact when they look away there head is still level.They don't turn their head away and look down to the ground as a sign of submission.This NEVER happens to me.
Does this mean that the women are not interested?

Bodylanguage experts will tell you that when women look away and look down towards the ground that is a sign of submission but to me they just look away without looking down and this kind of puzzles me.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only one sign doesn't prove anything, look for a large number of IOIs

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More than likely you are correct in assuming that this means they are not into you. Know what though... GO FIND OUT. Speaking with them will better qualify or dismiss your doubts. Get rejected instead of rejecting yourself! I bet even if she wasnt interested at first your boldness of asking or just straight talking with her will make her A LOT more intersted than if you just act like a shadow.

Actually now that I think about it this is an area where I internalize the info here pretty well. I am hooking up with an HB8.5, dare I say 9 right now becasue of this very approach. Actually, she even told me she wasnt interested but I convinced her otherwise. At least for now. :)

Rejection is always better than regret.

Memorize that and say 100 times per week.