When was the last time you were in love?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean the straight-out-butterflies-in-your-stomach-feeling-all-warm-and-fuzzy-when-you-just-think-of-her kind of 'being in love'...
Does a DJ ever feel like this anymore, anyway?

Personally, the last time was one year ago...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dear Diehard,
32 years ago,it won't happen again......Despite its euphoric if ephemeral nature it is just soo destructive!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 and a half year years ago. My ex and I fell hard for each other. I can honestly say at that point I never felt so happy. She treated me like a king in the beginning which made it even better. I dont think i will ever feel like that again.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truely.... High School. Since then I've been close, and have told a few others I loved them, but it was usually in the heat of the moment.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost 15 years ago. Wow. I can't believe it's been that long. I was starting to feel that way for the one truely BDP girl I dated. But fortunately I was on my zenmack and SS game strong at the time and knew I was just catching feelings for a crazy chic. Fortunately she lived out of town so I didn't get completely wrapped up in her crazy. She had more red flags than China. I nipped that **** in the bud and started spinning plates.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife. I'm crazy about that woman.

Love gets a bad wrap on this forum. Love = faggot/ Beta male.

there is nothing wrong with falling in love. what is wrong is falling in love with a woman who has not yet earned your love. But being in love with a woman who is actually worth loving, that's why we play the game. There is nothing better.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
About ten years ago. I was seeing this chick Lauren. We had an amazing connection (or so I thought at the time).

Then one night we were watching a movie at her apartment. I put in a funny movie. We start making out. I left the movie on so as not to get up and interrupt the moment. Then some REALLY funny scene comes on. (I'm an auditory type, so despite things getting hot and heavy between us, I could still hear the movie clearly.) I pulled back a bit and burst out laughing for a couple seconds. I couldn't help it.

That was the end of it. She never spoke to me again. The planets were aligned once in my lifetime, but I screwed it up lol.

B

BeDJ

My first GF. Seven. Fvcking. Years. Ago.

I remembered the conversations we had. I remember our first date. I remember our first kiss. I remember our first time having sex. I remember when she moved into my house.

I remember her transformation during the 5 years. I remember her hypergamous transition. I remember her soft hair and 4 inch heels. I remember her colored contacts. I remembered crying the last time I fvcked her. I remember when she left. I remember the beta dying slowly.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in high school. It was just childish puppy love though.

I actually don't think two people really even know what love is until they go through hell and back together.

I believe in love and it's power. And I believe its power is even more intense these days because it's so rare for a man to find a good woman who will stand by him during the best AND worst of times.

Women these days want the benefits of a relationship (security, comfort) but they don't want to endure the effort of a relationship.

And so, love these days is extremely difficult to find for both genders because women don't want to put in the effort and men don't want to deal with a woman's bvllsh!t.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't asking about 'love', Dutchy. I was asking about 'being in love', big difference!

Thanks for your thoughts, nevertheless.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
never
(this is not entirely true, liked girls in my life, i do even now, and i do really like my GF and all my plates, but my shrink says i am not capable of true love, so yeah... :( )

Sal Ceech

Don Juan
Reaction score
" true " love,eh ...no such thing ."Falling" in love is a choice. At this point ,now this time , Thanks to SS, Rollo I'll know to use that discipline to contain butter flies. I just got done reading Senor Fingers.. Is he still around?? When I look at those dates I have a wistful sadness.Freedom is my Mistress. Great topic OP!

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I was "in love" but I came to my senses and it was only a deep urge to be with them so I can stick my eggroll in their mouth, vajayjay, or butt.