when u want to kiss a girl for the first time....

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, im goin to chill wit this girl i kno this weekend and im think of doin that thing where u look into her eyes and u look down at her lips and look into her eyes again to see if shez ready for a kiss.

well my question iz how do I get myself into the position where ill be kinda close to her lookin into her eyes and doing this. Do i have to start with a certain conversation and moving closer az the convo progresses and move in for the kill?

also if i do kiss her what kind of kiss should it be? french or just a pop kiss? and how long? i never kissed a girl so feedback on this would be greatly appreciate it.

also after the kiss, what the hell should I do? ill look like a dumbass just stayin quiet after the kiss cuz im sure shell be in quite a shock maybe. should i ask her what she thinks of me? or should I just be like "look i have things to do and im leaving now". But if I do that shell start thinking that I got so uncomfortable that I had to leave and how much of a dork I am.

I hope all that ive said is undertandable. please provide feedback.

later

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think the girl moves fast go i with the tounge, but if she seems shy and quiet then just go for the lips. Hold for 7-10 seconds unless she keeps you there.

I'm not real sure what you should say, but don't ask her what she thinks of you you will seem desperate.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are wondering when you should kiss a girl, stroke her hair for a little bit. If she doesn't mind, then she is most likely ready for the kiss. That's my advice to you.

I'm not much with the whole kissing thing although I enjoy it very much, and be sure to have breath mints on hand. But if you have any questions that can't be answered by anyone here, go here: http://www.virtualkiss.com/kissingschool/
That should answer anything you can't figure out, it's a very thorough website.

Good luck, have fun. ;)

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Usually, if the girl is truly interested, she will want the kiss as bad as you. She usually won't show it, but she wants it.

Anyway, a good way to get a chick in the mood for a kiss is to give her a massage. Works wonders for me. Not only will she loosen up a bit, you'll also be close enough to her that if you can get her to turn around you can move in for the kiss. You must overcome all your fears and you must not hesitate when you kiss. I'll all come pretty natural to you after that.

As for what to say after the kiss... don't worry about it too much.

First thing my girlfriend said when we finished kissing for the first time was, "Do you have a cough drop in your mouth?" Then, I promptly spit the thing out of my mouth and we continued where we left off ;) .

Its good to have experience :D . SO GO GET SOME!

Good Luck my friend,
Bedford

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Hey... you wouldn't happen to be a Puerto Rican as well eh?

Awesome! And here I thought I was the only one.

Well good luck bro. Kiss the f'uck outta her.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you need to do to initiate the kiss is be in close proximity. If you've been flirting for a while, its almost expected. The girl will usually tweak her body language a bit, and you cn tell when she wants to be kissed. All you have to do is not be a wimp and do it.

As for the kiss itself... Start out with your lips gently grazing, then begin to massage her lips with yours, and eventually you'll work your way to full frenching/heavy breathing.

-CyranoDeBergerac

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, im puerto rican. thanks for all the advice guys, ima chill wit her soon so ill let yall kno if something goes down. later