When to neg hit and when to compliment

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know any good tips on when to neg hit a girl and when to compliment her?

Reason i ask is i get alot "oh your so mean/evil" and "oh thats a great way to make a girl feel special" or when a girl says something negative about herself and you jokingly say "yeh thats true" they say "oh thanks your supposed to disagree with me blah blah"

Sometimes it works and sometimes i think i take it too far, so when do i compliment a girl and make her feel special and when do i tease/laugh at and take the piss a lil at a girl?

Cheers

kiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
neg hits are only for super hot girls who have been placed on a pedestal by other guys. it's not smart to use them on anyone but the super hot girls with an over inflated ego.

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright then so these arnt super hot girls, what do you say to them?

you cant go on about how hot they look and go all afc on them, so what do you say?

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
when it feels genuine...and you can honestly say it because you mean it, and you know you aren't just doing it because you want to sex the girl.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playful teasing is way better than neg hitting. You are not there to get her sad or depressed. If she's having fun with you then neg hitting is worthless.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never believed in straight out insulting someone. I always thought of "neg hitting" as playfully teasing. It's what happends when two people know eachother, trust eachother really well and can joke on eachother and have a good time doing it. I make women feel good teasing them about things. It's about making a connection, and changing the relationship from this uptight one to a loose and fun one. But I guess you mean soemthing else by "neg hitting"

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh i do mean something else but i cant think of it lol!

Can someone give me some examples of playful teasing that wouldnt insult someone?

Cheers