when to initiate romanticsm

whir

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys i just want to ask when is the right time to be sweet..I establish the attraction being a challenge not hanging my heart on my shoulder..the girl likes me... but i dont know when to do the romanticsm crap..im worried i make look like a wuss...but im worried too that if i did not show that i have feelings for her or love her i might lost her..of corz she cant possibly make me a boy friend if she still dont know if i love her...

need your help guys....

thanx

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Hey hey whoa!

You throw the word "love" around way too freely. Stop that right now. You don't love her, trust me.

Anyways, when to be romantic? Well, after you've been on a few dates, and you're both comfortable with each other. Then you wait till you're in an intimate moment, in a place where you're alone. Try something then. You can't just walk up to her, say hi, and start spouting off deep metaphors.

Also, when you DO do something "romantic", don't be sappy or lame. No poems, no love letters, no gifts that cost money. In fact, you shouldn't really give her any kind of physical object. When you be romantic, it should be in the things you say and the moves you make.

I sense that you have much deeper issues than when to be romantic, what with how you want to throw all your feelings at her with a big flashing sign saying "I'm not a challenge!", but I'm going to let others address that.

Good luck though.

whir

Don Juan
Reaction score
so do you think i should mention the "i love you thing?"..what should i say...man i hate being a corny

Taker

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO!! DON'T say I love you until she does.

There's no exact time to start being romantic, the time just comes and you'll know when it does. So just let it flow man and don't worry about it.

whir

Don Juan
Reaction score
were going out...i already done the attraction thing, I gain her trust, her friend said she's really into me.. done kino and anything.. but the romanticsm crap is left behind and now i dont know what should i say... should i ask her if she loves me.?.(NO WAY I might look like a needy wuss)....should i just kiss her pationaltely?(man to risky)

what should i say?how to be romantic without looking like a wuss?

well i she's a hot babe model of some shoe.. cant loose her...what i a waste...lolz

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend, i think the best way is to invite her to your house.. prepare a romantic dinner, put some candle lights and obviously red wine..just like in the movies.. play some cool music (and if you know what sort of music she likes play it for her, but never tell her, make her surprise)...if you are a real DJ and know how to structure the whole thing, SHE WOULD FALL INTO YOU that night....

whir

Don Juan
Reaction score
yah i think i get the idea...i think i should be romantic in action but still she must be the first one yo take a verbally romanticsm....:up: thanx for the advice man

trance_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren't a step-by-step process. You don't simply go down the list and expect the outcome. "I attracted her, then did some kino, I even said something ****y"..that doen'st mean she's head over heels for you.

You barely know this girl dude, don't start filling your head with chick-flick thoughts, you'll know what to do when the time comes, it's not mechanical.

whir

Don Juan
Reaction score
well everyone knows that she likes me and I dont have to tell you one by one all the things that happened to us...and I dont want to go back on explaining the signs if the girls like you..you should study it for youre self...(read the book)...

we go on a date a couple of times and I'm doing eveything fine...
she had a couple of suitors and i mean really hunk kind of a guys and she brushed them away but everytime I invite her to do dinner everytime I call she alaways in and really flirting like mad...

I dont want to call it mechanical well lets call it psychological:) ...

I boink a couple of hot babes a lot... but this girl is really hot super she knows shes one hot a babe and what can I say the book really work for me here... Im not that handsome but man she very attracted to me as my close friend of mind says(and her friend too)

Im just asking about the romanticsm issue bcoz i want paly it right and smooth heist,,,hehehehe...but I already know what should i do...thanx for youe comments anyway:D