When should I stop initiating dates?

budisudaryo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What should I do if after five dates or so a girl hasn't initiated any date? But she's always willing to go on a date with me, she never refuses or flakes. A case of medium interest or simply a girl who expects a guy to initiates? Thanks.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she had a good time on the date, then keep initiating. If she calls or texts you saying she misses you, that's code for "When are you gonna take me out again?". Good luck my man.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far, sounds like everything is going smooth. As the man, you are expected to initiate everything, until you two have advanced further. With that said, I have a few questions for you.

What are you looking for with this one? What type of relationship are you looking for with her?

How far have you advanced physically? Are you just taking her out on date after date, yet you haven't made a move? If that's the case, you might already be an "option" for her, and not much more.

budisudaryo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
So far, sounds like everything is going smooth. As the man, you are expected to initiate everything, until you two have advanced further. With that said, I have a few questions for you.

What are you looking for with this one? What type of relationship are you looking for with her?

How far have you advanced physically? Are you just taking her out on date after date, yet you haven't made a move? If that's the case, you might already be an "option" for her, and not much more.
I'm looking for an LTR. Physically we haven't done anything and don't plan to because we both are religious persons (muslim). Yeah I know this is a rarity in this forum.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
budisudaryo said:
I'm looking for an LTR. Physically we haven't done anything and don't plan to because we both are religious persons (muslim). Yeah I know this is a rarity in this forum.
So you pursuing the courting route? Are you planning on going on 1000+ dates? Each time you go on one of those platonic dates, you are cementing your platonic relationship status. Not judging, just reporting.

budisudaryo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
So you pursuing the courting route? Are you planning on going on 1000+ dates? Each time you go on one of those platonic dates, you are cementing your platonic relationship status. Not judging, just reporting.
well then how do you explain those happy married couples that hadn't had sex until they're married?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They spend time with eachother in general. Not just going on dates. You can invite a girl to the crib without trying to have sex *cringe*

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
budisudaryo said:
well then how do you explain those happy married couples that hadn't had sex until they're married?
the same ones that got divorced later or has been having affairs?

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
After your one thousand first date ask her father permission to marry her, if denied next her ass.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't find the right answer from us, we're not her or even know her.
On the other hand, whats the longest you've ever been without going on a date with her? Whatever period that is, double it next time, and see what happens. Just for sake of experimenting. Also, try contacting her less for the next few days.