When she's "too busy" to talk

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I'm needing some advice as to what to do in the case when a girl tells you she has been to busy to talk. I know 99% of the time its a bunch of BS, because if she likes you she would make time for you, and I know this girl I've been talking to is not part of that 1%. But is there something you can do, or something you can say the next time she does talk to you?
Is this something that can be fixed by giving her the gift of missing me or should I just cut off all connections?
Thanx.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything with the word "busy" with anyone but a woman you've fvcked translates to "I'm not interested in you." Next time a girl does this, just say, "that's too bad," and hang up and forget about her.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You my friend have been flaked...plan and simple you. AFter attracting a girl you should gain some rapport before going for number it usually reduces the chances of flaking. I'll prob make a post about it in the future.

Crowes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
Anything with the word "busy" with anyone but a woman you've fvcked translates to "I'm not interested in you." Next time a girl does this, just say, "that's too bad," and hang up and forget about her.
Yep, he nailed it.

mobius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ****, I hope the girl I like isn't trying to blow me off. Then again, SHE GAVE ME her number, I didn't have to ask for it.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. We talked online yesterday and she asked me when am I going to write back to her email, I told her I won't because she might be too busy to read it. She responded saying she always has time to read my emails (but apparently not enough time to call back), and it made her kinda mad, so I told her ok if you're going to be mad we might as well not talk right now bye, but she asked me to stay, and we talked for a little while and then I left. I think our relationship is pretty much over, but I dont give a sh1t now.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
You care because of your stupid ass comments to her. "Whan whan whan. You might be too busy."

Manese = You hurt me deeply. I'm a little *****. Don't dump me. WHAN WHAN WHAN. I'm a faggot.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
BINGO!

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Don't be so fast to "next" her.

It could be a test.

Tell her you'll try calling her another time, when hopefully, she isn't so busy.

Then wait about a month or so before calling again.

Not only will you pass her stupid little test, but you're also showing that you're not the kind of guy who is going to be begging her for a date, that you're willing to walk away, but that you're also persistent enough to go after what you want.

Once you do this little "takeaway" don't be surprised if she jumps on the 2nd chance.