When She Turns To You For Emotional Comfort.

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
In The Past 11 Months Ive Been Able To Get My Best Friend To Break Up With Her Boyfriend, Gotten Myself Out Of Friendship Status By Using Kino, The Pull&Push Method, And C&F, And Been Able To Get Intimate A Little.

Ive Been Pleased So Far With How Ive Been Dealing With Women, Especially This Girl That In Futur Timing I Want To Establish An LTR With.

Now There Are Some Stuff That Happens With Me And Her That Get Me Trapped In The Corner Because I Dont Know If The OutCome Of Me Doing It Will Land Me Back Into The Friendship Zone.

An Example Would Be This...

In The Past Week This HB8 Got Into A Huge Fight With Her Bestfriend. During This Week A Couple Of Times She Has Called Me To Talk About Her Fight. And You Know How It Is, All They Do Is Express Their Feelings.

But What Should I Do, Should I Just Listen, Or Give Advice Or What...

I Dont Want To Look Like An AFC And Keep On Telling Her Its Ok And All This Dr.Phill Sh*t.

Mucho Appreciated

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This HB8 thinks of you as her girlfirend. You are in the friendzone. Now how did that happen? Women don't ***** to the men they have sex with...

I'd say something like, "Don't you have any girlfriends you can talk to about this stuff?". Unless you are having sex with this girl there is no need for you to be listening to her problems.

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats What Im Always Thinking To Myself.

But From Previous Aknowledgment, She Did This Stuff To Her Previous Boyfriend 2...

Anyways This Girl Is Persian And I Assume That Since Her Bestfriend Was Persian 2 And Since We Are The Only Ones In The Same Race That Understand How persian Ppl Act She Discusses It With Me.

So If Im Having Sex With Her, Next Time She Calls I Should Tell Her What Was Stated Above?

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea dude dont listen to her just always say when she starts blurting stupid sh!t out that you have to go or tell her i dont know one of you gf's will know better than me. change the subject when she talks about it. youll be that guy that she comes too when a guy that just fvcked her wont talk to her.

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
yea dude dont listen to her just always say when she starts blurting stupid sh!t out that you have to go or tell her i dont know one of you gf's will know better than me. change the subject when she talks about it. youll be that guy that she comes too when a guy that just fvcked her wont talk to her.

Ahhh Dude...We Are Establishing An LTR.

I Dont Want To Be The Guy She Comes To When A Guy That Just Fvcked Her Wont Talk To Her...

AZNPLAYBOY...Your Point OF View Catches My Eye.

Anyways When She Calls Me I Just Use A Lil C&F To Get Her To Laugh A Lil, Then Listen To Her Say How Her bestfriend Is Fvcked Up And Then Tell Her i Have To Go.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so then why the fvck do u put this post up. im telling u how to stay out of the friendship zone. youre worried about that right? if youre establshing a ltr then why do u care if she comes to you for emotional support