When she says you're her favorite guy

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
does it indicate anything when a girl that you hung around with a lot told you that out of everyone, you and her brother are her most favorite guy. before this she even told me that she really loves me and that it's not something she'd say to anyone. to any guy, this would clearly mean it's a perfect situation to make your move right? but when i try to make a move, she'd try to get away (ex: trying to hold her hands, serious flirting, etc). is she shy? or something else?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, her love for you is out of friendship. Thats, why she doesnt enjoy the kino and flirting. Unless this b!tch is crazy or somthing.....

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say hello to the FRIENDZONE - you waited too long missed your chance and now you are like one of her girlfriends. If you don't believe me then cut through the bullcrap and make your move, will see if she 'truly' loves you.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look in your pants. You probably feel a vagina which is why you're one of her GFs. Find a diff. girl, don't waste time wwith this one.

Ostepop

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have officially been LJBF'ed.

My suggestions:

1. Move on

2.keep acting C+F around her, drop all initiation of contact (hell, drop all contact) and you may, if you put in a lot of effort and time manage to turn things around (thought dont count on it)

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you escalate? If no one escalates then both of you stay stuck in the friend zone FOR-EV-ER. Yes both of you. You're not the only one who feels let down when this happens.

I bet if I got a chance to see what happened I would be able to point out the following....

1. Your converstations are usually pretty patonic. Its a good thing to connect on a personal level but you really need to start flirting with her. If theres no sexual vibe then when you go in for the hand hold she'll feel weird.
- This can be something as simple as saying "Hold on a sec I'm naked. Let me put some clothes on" when she calls you. Of course you'll have to go a lot further than that if you want to make things happen.

2. MORE KINO. Watch videos with Johnny Saviour of Charisma Arts. No one does kino as naturally and skillfully as this guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_C4ELcauk4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MahCltnNB00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nzhd14saQ8

3. She knows that if she threw herself at you then you would probably f**k her. However she probably doesn't feel like you appreciate her sexuallity on a more individual level. (Yes, she knows you respect her and all that, but you have to make her feel sexy.)
Example: Bad - I like tits
Good - "You have such a sexy walk."

Trust me man, I've been where you are. Theres nothing like falling for a girl thats not sure if she thinks of you as a friend or a potential lover. However given the nature of women she usually sides with having you as a friend. And why? Because you didn't escalate properly.

Last edited:

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
Did you escalate? If no one escalates then both of you stay stuck in the friend zone FOR-EV-ER. Yes both of you. You're not the only one who feels let down when this happens.

I bet if I got a chance to see what happened I would be able to point out the following....

1. Your converstations are usually pretty patonic. Its a good thing to connect on a personal level but you really need to start flirting with her. If theres no sexual vibe then when you go in for the hand hold she'll feel weird.
- This can be something as simple as saying "Hold on a sec I'm naked. Let me put some clothes on" when she calls you. Of course you'll have to go a lot further than that if you want to make things happen.

2. MORE KINO. Watch videos with Johnny Saviour of Charisma Arts. No one does kino as naturally and skillfully as this guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_C4ELcauk4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MahCltnNB00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nzhd14saQ8

3. She knows that if she threw herself at you then you would probably f**k her. However she probably doesn't feel like you appreciate her sexuallity on a more individual level. (Yes, she knows you respect her and all that, but you have to make her feel sexy.)
Example: Bad - I like tits
Good - "You have such a sexy walk."

Trust me man, I've been where you are. Theres nothing like falling for a girl thats not sure if she thinks of you as a friend or a potential lover. However given the nature of women she usually sides with having you as a friend. And why? Because you didn't escalate properly.
thanks for this great advice! much appreciated. school started and we parted and i probably wont see her for the next few months. when i see her again, i'll make sure i wont make any mistakes. any tips of what i should do when that time comes? meanwhile, it's time to temporarily next her and move on :woo:

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, you need to move on.

getting out of the friend zone is hard to do. virtually impossible. in fact, i don't know of a single success story.

my advice is to get another girlfriend. if you don't, you're going to be pining away for this girl for a long time, and will post here, several months from now, telling us how you've wasted the first half of 2008 and need to get back into the game.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.....you blew it.....move-on. Better luck, on the next one!

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl ever tells you she loves you and you never kissed her it means you are in the friendzone forever.

bambam

Banned
Reaction score
the problem is much deeper than this. it stems from your total lack of being a man. it is up to the man to break in the girl. have her do things for you. girls are great at cleaning and making you things. sex is the last thing that you should worry about. if you just want sex you should think about going gay. it is a process and it begins with her needing you. never ever let her pay for a thing. i know you are probably american, but NEVER let her pay for one thing. always make the decisions. even make decisions for her. make her dependent and needy. make sure she is younger than you. if you work with her than it won't work. if she is in your class it won't work. what girl wants to fall in love with her mirror image? she wants a winner that is above her in life. someone that makes her sh*** life seem a little better. you must her leader, her guru, her king.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever hear that song by Bowling for Soup called "Suckerpunch?"

Here she comes again with another boyfriend,
introduces me and says,
“this is the sweetest guy I’ve ever known.”
Couldn’t say a word. I never say a word.
She wraps her arms around my neck.
“You are the sweetest guy I’ve ever known.”

And I say again “THIS IS THE LAST TIME”

[chorus]
When you left before I didn’t care too much
Cause I just wished you’d go away
And I see you now and it’s just too much
Takes my breath away ... Just like a suckerpunch

There she goes again she says I’m her best friend
and “were better off this way” she says
cause your still the sweetest guy I’ve ever known.
Her smell stays on my shirt, I can’t say a word
can’t swallow this lump inside my neck
cause you’re still the sweetest girl I’ve ever known.

And I say again ......
And I said before.....
And I say once more “THIS IS THE LAST TIME”

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my female friends has said this to me often. It's definately understood that we're JUST FRIENDS.

Granted, we got drunk and fooled around a little one night and things probably would have escalated to the point of no return had she not gotten a conscience that I had been dating one of her friends, but even with those things said, we are just friends.

You should definately accept this fact and move on with your life. Hell, she even through you in the same category as her brother.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice guys! im definately moving on now :up: its too bad for me to end up there but whatever im getting her outta my system. GREAT advice guys!

by the way, nice song lol

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
that's funny that somebody actually suggested "going gay", makes it sound like your out for a drive and you come to a fork in the road. you can go south, or you can go north or you can go gay.lol.....you can eat three hundred pounds of green beans........but if ya suck one kawk.......you're a kawksucker for life.