When she pops "Are you a virgin?"

bigbag

Reaction score
What do you respond with when she questions if you're a virgin?

Is it ideal to say that you've had previous sexual experiences (even if you haven't) or just say something witty and avoid the question altogether?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just avoid it,say something like "hey thats the past,it doesnt matter". If you play your cards right with kino,and ****y and funny they will never think you are a virgin even if you tell them you are,they think your lieing.

fitos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you hide that from her? Many girls have the fantasy of beeing the first of a guy.
Most certenaly it will make the whole act more pure, and she will make an effort to put you confortable.

My first GF knew she was my first. And my second knew she was my second. Both before sex.
Also, why should your first time be part lie?

Good luck with her.

bigbag

Reaction score
Why do girls even ask the question - how is it even relevant?

How does one go about even answering the question without sounding like:

a.) an ultra conservative
b.) a guy who can't get laid
c.) a horndog with lots of careless sexual encounters

As to admitting the truth... Sometimes the truth leads to ruin.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She: Are you a virgin?
Me: If I say no, are you going to tell my parents?
She: *laugh*

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:

GOLD!!!

bigbag

Reaction score
Charm said:
Brilliant. :)

I just thought of one...

Her: So, are you a virgin?
Me: No, I lost my virginity to Jill in grade school.
Her: Um... Ok.
Me: You know, Jill! (hold up left hand, and show her how each of the fingers outline the letters J-I-L-L)

It's corny, but it might bring a laugh.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a virgin I would just lie :p

Fortunately I did pretty good my first time too so she wasn't suspicious.

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd feel too weird having to lie about it. It kind of takes the specialness out of your first time, in my opinion.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lady never asks, a gentleman never tells.

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, I think I would prefer my first time she knows she is my first. Otherwise it takes a lot of the special feeling of it away.

True Realness

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigbag said:
What do you respond with when she questions if you're a virgin?

Is it ideal to say that you've had previous sexual experiences (even if you haven't) or just say something witty and avoid the question altogether?

If she asks, you should go ahead and tell her your a virgin. Alot of girls will find this flattering and might feel compelled to teach you some things. Also, if you lead her to believe that you've had sex before, she's going to expect you to perform like it (not many guys; if any, can pull off a superman type performance on their first time). I would just tell her up front so that she knows and would be more understanding to a possible early ejaculation while looking forward to your second erection.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a virgin and people asked me that question, I learned that it's just better to say that you aren't a virgin.

People don't look down on you if you are a virgin.
But people can look down on you if you are a virgin.
They'll think to themselves, "What's up with this guy? Why is he not getting any? He probably has something that's not making him attractive?"

When I was a virgin, I would just lie and tell them I wasn't.

And I left it at that. They don't tell you, but a man who isn't a virgin is more attractive than a virgin.

Now, I'm not a virgin. So I don't have to lie about it anymore.

Just put it this way.
If you tell them that you are a virgin, they are going to ask you a lot of questions and it will get annoying. And it's embarassing when everyone knows that you are a virgin.

If you tell them that you are not a virgin, the conversation ends there. And nobody bothers you.

Lie until it becomes the truth.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When girls ask me "Are you a virgin?" I respond with "Yes, I'm a virgin. I haven't yet met that special person that I'm willing to lose it with." They usually respond with "awww." And lot of times they don't believe me.

Why lie about being a virgin? Why not be proud of it? If you don't act like it makes you undesirable, and act like you're proud of it, people will respect you for it.

It is the MTV/pop culture that tries to sell the lie to everyone that being a virgin means you're unable to get some. Stop being brainwashed by the pop culture. It's rediculous.

Don't be pressured into losing your virginity just because a lot of people say they aren't virgins. I could care less if all my friends were no longer virgins and I was the only virgin in the group. I am willing to wait until I find the right person to be my first.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest with you, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.
if the girl asks whether you're a virgin or not, if you're not, you're not! why would you even lie about it? It'll only make you feel stupid, and when she finds out that you really are, it only makes you feel stupider.

a great way would be the C&F way. if she brings it up, just turn it into something wacky, funny, and not as serious of a topic.

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember sitting with a group of girls and guys and the subject of sex came up and the girls for fun asked the guys how many sexual partners they had they all said stuff like 30 to 50 to 300 and I said "Im still a virgin, I need help will you help me?" the girls started laughing and two of them "helped" me out later lol.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadiandon said:
I remember sitting with a group of girls and guys and the subject of sex came up and the girls for fun asked the guys how many sexual partners they had they all said stuff like 30 to 50 to 300 and I said "Im still a virgin, I need help will you help me?" the girls started laughing and two of them "helped" me out later lol.
haha that's awesome man! Yeah, why lie about being a virgin.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True Realness said:
If she asks, you should go ahead and tell her your a virgin. Alot of girls will find this flattering and might feel compelled to teach you some things. Also, if you lead her to believe that you've had sex before, she's going to expect you to perform like it (not many guys; if any, can pull off a superman type performance on their first time). I would just tell her up front so that she knows and would be more understanding to a possible early ejaculation while looking forward to your second erection.
Bad Advice!! What sort of experience do you have that this works well for guys? It might have worked well with the girl you were with (given you are not a virgin which you very well may be) but it isn't great advice for every situation.

There's no reason you should ever have to tell her. You might tell her you'd love for her to teach you a thing or two, but whether or not you are virgin is none of her business.

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
haha that's awesome man! Yeah, why lie about being a virgin.

Yeah it is but you gotta say it in a certain way like how David Duchovny (from the x-files) would say it with a little smile or something like that without it sounding wierd.

Last edited: