When she learns C/F....

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a funny story...

I got this girl who when I first met her, was sort of reserved and pretty humble....well of course when I was dj'ing her, I was bustin out the ****y funny left and right.

Well now...3 months later, she's totally changed and now is always doing the ****y funny thing...she is so ****y now (in a good way though) it's hilarious.

Has this ever happened to anyone here?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think its so much that she changed..than became comfortable around you and acting like herself.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Closer quit braggin ;)

tamale

Banned
Reaction score
The Loser,

Why do you feel the need to brag. You must be very insecure.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tamale, no need to bust on people. He's asking for thoughts or common experiences. Chill. Keep it constructive or shut up.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how he thought the girl didnt have a c/f personality..and she "learned" it from him...

he sounds like trav_trav to me

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how Starman won't let anyone tell a story without providing some type of attempted cut up. He sort of sounds like a b#tch to me.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The c-Loser
perhaps you should start your own C/F seminar for women..or highschool freshman

you seem to be really good at it, oh wait thats ****y in your mouth/Funny..not to be confused with ****y/Funny

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Starfish...you seem to be under the impression that i give a flying f*ck what you think. And you also assume that your busting out ****y lines like..the C-Loser..and ****y in the mouth/ Funny...

Can you say..Down syndrome humor? Anyone who even smiled at that lame sh*t deserves to be shot.

Quit trying to impress everyone with your "keen wit"..the only one who looks like a High schooler is you. Maybe if you come up with some better sh*t to throw at me, ill Tell your mom to let you have the car past ten on the weekends...deal junior?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" Anyone who even smiled at that lame sh*t deserves to be shot."

bahaha

Sieg Heil!

all right , I'll try to quit impressing everyone..P.s. tell your mom I'll have the car back by midnight