when player meets playette

piday314

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you meet a high HB. You've internalized the DJ way and spit game like it's no thing. But she's different. She's a playette. She spits game right back at you almost every step of the way. You have an advantage, but it's slight. Who's been here done that? Any good victory stories?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ummmm.. given that a woman's status and desirability are almost 100% decided by the shape of her body and face, what "game" could a woman "spit" that would make any difference?

What could a 250lb woman say that would make men fall in love or even want to bang her? Enlighten me, so I can be on guard.

Conversely, what could a woman who looks like January Jones say, other than "I have gonorrhea," that would lower my interest to such a degree that I would kick her to the curb?

I'm just curious about this whole "playette" concept. Unless she's a complete psycho or total aspie freak, all a woman has to do is stand there and her persona is complete as far as her desirability goes.

Or by playette do we simply mean a woman who plays hard to get? Like a successful tease? Or a gold-digger? I don't understand.

A player is successful if he bangs a lot of women without spending much money. A "playette" is successful if _______________.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
ummmm.. given that a woman's status and desirability are almost 100% decided by the shape of her body and face, what "game" could a woman "spit" that would make any difference?

What could a 250lb woman say that would make men fall in love or even want to bang her? Enlighten me, so I can be on guard.
Agreed. I want to know what game women have? Sure, they have means of filtering and testing men so only the best will rut with her, but does that qualify as game?

The fact is women don't have game for the reason that Zarky says. Looks are 95% initially and the other crap is only 5% to start with.

Any attractive girl knows that she could have a line of blokes halfway across town to fvck her if she offered.

What the OP has mistaken for game is her simply carefully guarding her forbidden fruit so that only the best males have access.

piday314

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are quite mistaken runner. Refer to the post previous to yours.

I'm sure someone here's run into a "playette."

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do two identical HB10s to do distinguish themselves from the other?
Wear different color lip gloss?

In all seriousness. Why is it such a fashion disaster if two women wear the exact same dress at a formal shindig when every single man is wearing the exact same tux with no problem? Because women differentiate themselves through their looks, and essentially looks alone.

I'm sure someone here's run into a "playette."
Please describe what the goals of a "playette" are before I can tell you if I've met one.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls can definitely have game, they are called attention hos generally. Their goal is basically to get attention from a lot of different guys, so they can pick and choose accordingly. They flirt, kino, bat their eyes. Their skill lies in making you think you are special to them when you're just another dude.

They have to be a certain level of attractiveness obviously. But a skillful girl may not stand out to you at first, but once she starts working you, she gets you to notice her charms. Without her "game" she might be just another good looking girl. But by leading guys on, she can get several competing for her at once. Which puts her into the power position she wants to be in.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By definition I don't think a girl can be a player. She can be an attention ho, a branch swinger, a tease, needy, BPD, slut, but she can't be a player.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
By definition I don't think a girl can be a player. She can be an attention ho, a branch swinger, a tease, needy, BPD, slut, but she can't be a player.
Technically I think, a female player would be a slut.

I'm thinking a female with game is an attention wh0re though. Male players are after sex. Females are generally after emotional attachment. And that's what attention hos do, try to get guys to have emotional attachments to her. The more guys she can get, the better.

Rethnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
piday314 said:
What do two identical HB10s to do distinguish themselves from the other?
Hmmm, one takes it in the popper, the other one doesn't. THAT would make a difference for me ;)

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
here is a book a playette may read. it actually teaches some of the same exact principles we preach here on ss eg. playing hard to get. some of the techniques in this book are exactly what brings guys here to ss in the first place regarding b****y behavior eg flaking, aw's, on and off ioi's

http://www.amazon.com/Why-Men-Love-...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1297373916&sr=1-1

"So when Sherry suggests, acting a little aloof at first, this may seem counterintuitive, but it works. Staying out of relationship mode for a while, bypasses our natural defenses, and it works. Not giving away your personal power by being too much of a pleaser works. Communicating succinctly, I like that one.

Probably the most important lesson from this book is the importance of communication. A woman who calls a guy on his behavior, is showing several powerful things, she demonstrates higher value by not accepting bad behavior, she is not afraid to convey her feelings even if this might offend the guy, she is not timid and unassertive, she keeps the lines of communication honest, and open."

it's quite disconcerting. a guy from ss would never be able to hit it off with a hb who reads this book. it's a lose-lose situation

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes yes and yes to AWs who are average or cute at best. You would not hit on them right away because their looks or attitudes lack. They are all after the perfect guy climbing the ladder of social value....and you are one of the stepping stones.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thechosenone2190 said:
here is a book a playette may read. it actually teaches some of the same exact principles we preach here on ss eg. playing hard to get. some of the techniques in this book are exactly what brings guys here to ss in the first place regarding b****y behavior eg flaking, aw's, on and off ioi's

http://www.amazon.com/Why-Men-Love-...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1297373916&sr=1-1

"So when Sherry suggests, acting a little aloof at first, this may seem counterintuitive, but it works. Staying out of relationship mode for a while, bypasses our natural defenses, and it works. Not giving away your personal power by being too much of a pleaser works. Communicating succinctly, I like that one.

Probably the most important lesson from this book is the importance of communication. A woman who calls a guy on his behavior, is showing several powerful things, she demonstrates higher value by not accepting bad behavior, she is not afraid to convey her feelings even if this might offend the guy, she is not timid and unassertive, she keeps the lines of communication honest, and open."

it's quite disconcerting. a guy from ss would never be able to hit it off with a hb who reads this book. it's a lose-lose situation
hahaaa, thanks for the laugh

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are women with game... they're called FUN WOMEN.

Whether or not they're not, they're fun to be around and sexual at the same time. You get the impression that their flirting is not to land a husband, but that they're just a friendly sexual person. They're confident and funny and can even take a jab or two at their bodies or personalities without breaking stride or getting defensive.

In other words, they're the feminine version of a DJ that we idealize so much here.

All hot women have guys chasing after them, but hot women with game have the world at their fingertips.

Ugly women with game at least won't end up in an abusive relationship with a fat a-Hole, unless that's what she's looking for.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
There are women with game... they're called FUN WOMEN.
Totally agree, I've met a couple girls that you couldn't even tease or just kid around with, and they would get offended at every little thing. Man, these types are so annoying. Its like they don't know how to just loosen up a bit.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is talking about "how do you handle a sassy girl" or one that is at least less than accomodating.

Unless she is smitten with you, remember that women will put up a maze of wires for men to trip through, ala "****-testing". Being good with women is so amazingly simple in truth: she puts out a field of wires, but instead of trying to find deft ways and means to navigate those defenses, think of yourself as a big CAT bulldozer and you just destroy the whole thing without missing a step.

Never forget that you are infinitely stronger than her, and her nonsense could have no more effect on you than that of flies on a bull. What she sais, what she does, her attitude, it is all bs and it has no affect on you. You are what you are, and she wants to come along for the ride.

Never forget that you know she wants you. The word becomes flesh, boys.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These fun women are also called tomboys at times -they are fun but you can not touch. Not fun at all. I think the ultimate fun should be intimate or in the sack.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A playette is a girl that sleeps with multiple men at the same time. Whether or not the men think she's exclusive with them doesn't really matter.

It's not some girl that knows how to flirt in a funny, enjoyable way. Every girl should be good at that.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serve and volley.