when people say no 1 likes u and u hav no frieds

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
today in school this guy goes to me 'no one likes you and you have no friends'. what the hell do i do when some one says that? i no that i have no real good friends at school but i didnt think people paticurlly disliked me. no one really acts like they dont like me, but mabey theyre just being kind or something. when this guy said this a few poeple came and agreeed with him and told me i hallucinate friends or something. i dont really care what one guy thinks about me but i dont want it to be like everyone hates me and i dont take the hint or something like that. I'm pretty sure not everyone hates me but i think i should stay a way from him and his friends if they were serious cause no way do i want to be a tag along. of course this guy could of been joking but all the times ive seen someone say that they weren't. And what should i say when poeple say that to me? this time i just tried to deck him but thats not a great response.
or am i overanalsing this? should i just forget about it?

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That has got to suck. It happened to me once, and now look where I am. Well if you could see me, you would know. lol

I guess you can work on getting friends, or something.

I eventually got better, but it was on my own, with out sosuave.

You have the advantage.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u know somethang, **** his ass. someone told that to me before. u know wut i said "do i give a **** wut u think, now go on ur ******* way and keep being jealous tat u ain't me. stupid muther ****er." and if it was a group. i would say, "well i'm glad i aint a group of some ***** ass haters. **** u *****es."