When for the number close, failed, was I s*** tested?

Iggy69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was talking to this hb8, trying to build rapport asking her questions. She seem to like it was smiling and didn't try to cut the conversation short and it seem to be going ok so I than went in for the number close and she said she was married. I start looking for a ring and I didn't see one and she said "it was getting cleaned".

I didn't let it phase, I told her to have a good day and that I would see her around. Now that I think about it was this possibly a test? Could have still gotten the number had I handled it differently? Or was she just not attracted to me at all and this was her way out?

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you just didn't interest her. Maybe it was your game, maybe she didnt like you shirt. Figure out what it was and grow onwards.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You found out that she just wasn't that into you. No sh*t test. Just no interest. Move on. That's my ruling.

Case closed. Lesson learned.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty little liars, ain't they. Could be anything, could even be the truth. It happens, you just don't know what's in their head. All you can do is try, and move on if nothing comes of it.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the idea that this could be a "sh1t-test" is rather absurd. these are usually ways for her to test whether she can control you or not. when she basically just finds a nice way of saying "no" to you then it is game over.

and what about building attraction? if there is none, most numbers will be flakes anyways. her being friendly, answering questions and such is not enough, and if you are not feeling real sexual tension in the convo yourself, the attraction is just not there.