"When eye contact goes bad..."

BruticusMaximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dancing next to a very attractive girl who was basically bumping ass with me for a long long time. She went away, and came back to another part of the dancefloor, facing me. I notice she's always looking my way, so next time I look over to find out if it is me she's glancing at. Held eye contact for a couple of seconds then we both look away. I screwed up by not smiling, because it just felt awkward and pretty much finished any thoughts I had of making a move.

I suppose it's all just perception, but if you think someone is checking you out you'd better be ready to smile at them, thats my advice!

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may sound cheesy but a little wink added in with the smile seems to get good reactions.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah you messed it up by not smiling eh?

NO, you messed it up by not making a move right away..chicks dont have time to sit there and play "lets make eye contact all night!"

by the time you've got all your eye contact/smile techniques trying to roll into motion..she will be in bed with some other guy who didnt even bother to think before acting

BruticusMaximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
There always has to be something to get a rapport going. Eye contact is generally what does it but if you don't smile then it's weird and won't help.

Last edited:

TheMachoMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to approach immediately!! I've done the same misstake over and over again. I was at a club last friday, and I saw a girl staring at me. So I gave her a smile and noded my head, and then I ignored her (because I was in a complicated discussion with a friend). That's just not good enough - you have to be prepared, and you have to approach right away!

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The one I like the best > Say your walking by a girl in a club, you make eye contact for a few seconds and you can tell by the expression on her face that she is interested in you. Dont make a move right off. While your making eye contact, dont smile right away, first make a face at her like you just saw a booger fall out of her nose, hold that for a second then smile. She will be like WTF? and have to know whats up with you. This has worked for me many times, and twice landed them in the sack with me that night. Good luck.