When does ****INESS become too much

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been teasin girls and being funny for so long that i use it so much and it ruins my efforts. So i need help and i want to know how to tell when the ****INESS is getting too far

[Same goes for being FUNNY]

An example of ****INESS:

In a school environment, if a girl wants to get pass you through a door and you jus stop there to tease her and she "hits you" and she knows your fooling around, when is the right time to stop.

Another example would be when your calling a female a "little girl", and she says stop calling me that! Is it enough? Should I stop? or would that show how much of a wussy i am

- Paul (Everlasting DJ)

J-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on your natural instinct, it all depends on that.

Forbidden Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell you the truth... to teasing, there usually is a zone where to hit, and where not to.

It varies from girl to girl, but you probably have to tell from her tone of voice, what she says and stuff.

I myself, have never taken teasing that far to where someone said something like that.

English_Bloke

Don Juan
Reaction score
DVD, yeah im always ****y and sarcastic. Just be careful because you can loose youself if your nervous or trying to hard and become a complete ass with your ****y moves. There is a big difference between being called a 'jerk' or 'dork' and being called a complete *******. So just watch youself and push them a little bit but if they are having a bad day or not in the mood, try another technique. If they hit you, and beleive me ive been hit hard before - than its usually a good sign and youve got interest.

Just remember if you use the same thing all the time they just get used to it and bored, vary your act. Be unpredictable but just dont get pulled down by it. Keep up your ****yness and just rely on natural instinct.

If your gut tells you they really arent enjoying it, divert somehow but dont show your damaged by their response.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by English_Bloke
There is a big difference between being called a 'jerk' or 'dork' and being called a complete *******.

doesn't "dork" mean nerdy, geeky or something like that?!

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If i relied on my insticts i wouldnt be here asking this question....i need an alternative answer

[If someone could give an example that'd be great]

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
when girls say "your just rude" and stop talking to you.

Been there done that, tone it down and dont get too ****y at the start, main a constant----

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
....when the girl stops laughin or when she gets mad