when do you know if it is a break up?

mark9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I met this chick on line. To make the long story short, We were getting along fine. we met on the first date. She was talking about her ex and I stopped her and tell her it was inappropriate to talk about him. We had sex onthe first date. She had a condom in her handbag and I did the natural way!!!
She is about 220 pounds , about 5ft,6 inches. She is needy person. After we made love, she told me that she has a life and i am only a bonus. I did not call her for two days and she called me asking me if everything was Ok. That was resolved. She would spent money everytime we went out. We were making love everytime we met. 2 months later, she would be staying at my place overnight.She made time for me as much as she could. She took me to her hometown and I met her mom and grandma.We slept together in her bedroom naked. Her mom did not say anything. she was basically showing me off.. Her elder sister was not enthusiastic meeting me. I enjoyed that trip.

We enjoyed each other's company until last week.

She invited me for thanksgiving.. which was on thursday. On Tuesday, we made love in the morning and I made breakfast for her. She enjoyed the pancakes. We went for an oil change close to where I live. She told me that her mom suggested that I bring a dish along and so we visited a store. As we were coming out of the store, she invited me for a concert . I said I was coming and the she turned around and told me that she had invited her ex - boyfriend. I told her she can call him up as I am not coming. She was angry. Later I was giving her excuses. She came back to my place and pack all her stuff up. I stopped her and told her why is she doing this. She told me that he is just a friend.
I asked her how many times has he called her and she said never. I asked her why do you keep bothering him and she said that he is an emotionally cold person. Her ex just got married about 2 weeks before thanksgiving with someone else. Finally, i asked her why does she value him more than me and she did not answer my question. she left hastily . I did not call her ....she called me the night before thanksgiving and I did not come back home until midnight. I called her the next day and she told me that she has bumped me off for her friends. I was pissed and put the guilt trip on her. I was alone by myself at thanksgiving day.
We did not talk for a few days and I e-mailed her. She was very impersonal to me and that we met at starbucks coffee. She was crying and told me that she could not do this. She was giving all kinds of reasons for this.. stating that we are two different people. I told her that I do not want to pressure her at all. She has her swimming costume at my place so she stayed in her car and I picked it up from my apartment. I have her christmas present and I did not want to throw it away. So I brought it to her. She opened up the present and she cried even more. I hold her hand and said that it was OK. She told me that she did not want to hurt me anymore. I told her I understand and I asked her jokingly that she won't call me would she.. she smiled and replied she will see what she can do. I left her car with a kiss on her lips.

My friends told me that she will come back to me in 2 or 3 weeks time. I am nevous about that...as I personally feel that she is doing me a favor by breaking up.. I have never met a woman who cried during a breakup.. why did she do that? was she afraid that she would hurt me?and do you think she will come back.. I hope not.- LOL!!!!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when interest level drops and she doesnt act as she did before.
she often makes you think twice about the same subject.
hanging out isnt the same.

venser

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i agree. you can do better than that. forget her.

but to answer your question, i think if u make a move in a few weeks, maybe a month or two then you can have her back easy. she isnt going to make the first move though.

but in all seirousness, forget her. as said before. she fat.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing wrong playa, your talking about "making love" 2nd thing wrong she's fat. LMAO you can do better. OMG i'm sorry i LOL once you started saying made love, then 220lbs ROFL. damn you poor guy, how is that even possible to enjoy. A fat ***** would crush me.

Reaction score
Mark9. I remember you, and your girl from next-door escapades!

I don't believe this story! 220 pounds and 5'6"?? For God sakes, are your only pursuits limited to the International House Of Pancakes patrons?? :rolleyes:

mark9 said:
You know it's a break-up when there are no more pancakes to feed this beast!! :D

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Mark9. I remember you, and your girl from next door escapades!

I don't believe this story! 220 pounds and 5'6"?? For God sakes, are your only pursuits limited to the International House Of Pancakes patrons?? :rolleyes:

You know it'sa break-up wehen there are no more pancakes to feed this beast!! :D
LMFAO:crackup: :D

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:

You know it's a break-up when there are no more pancakes to feed this beast!! :D
:crackup: you're slowly winning me over to become your disciple.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:

You are sued for making me fall off my chair and hurt myself!