When are you her boyfriend?

Newbie01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do chicks usually consider you their boyfriend after going out for a while, kissing, having sex? Whens the point where it becomes 'official' and how is it usually brought up as to whether you guys are a couple or not?

cgraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's usually when you start ACTING like the boyfriend. For example, if I don't want to set up the relationship alarm in a woman, I won't hang out with her more than once in a week, OCASIONALLY twice. I won't call her except to set up times to meet, and I won't talk to her about my problems or guide the conversation so as to set myself up to listen to hers.

As soon as you start calling all the time, or even calling "just to say hi", hang out with her more than once or twice a week, and start talking all the time, etc, then I'd say the girl switches into relationship mode.

I'm not sure why you're asking, but if you're trying to avoid the bf mode, then don't ACT like one.

Cgraz

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look get this straight, you can have sex; see eachother all the time, kiss and be cuddle bunnies, but unless you have made it clear and she to you that both of you are having a "commited, ((exclusive)) relationship" you are not her boyfriend. :D

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
With out of you guys respec t///

Sorry ...i agree with chlywly ...about making it clear ..but everybody else needs to review their bible or skills. No ofense ment.

First you should never ask a girl to be your girlfirend .......why?
Very simple woman do the choosing........Its Anti Challenge ..think about it:

Whats more of a Challenge a guy who asks her to be his girlfriend '

Or a guy who is hard to trap and that she has to get it out of him by showing him commintment and seriousness first.

Gigalo ...i am a bit dissapointed.....but we all make mistakes....

So if i was you Newbie i would do the following:

Keep on seen her but never mention a word about relationships....
Be a Challenge have Confidence and Control of your actions.
Be a Challenge
Be a Challenge.

if you want her to be your gf ....she must come to you.....trust me when a woman has high IL she will give you the following ********:

" i feel disrespected by the way we see each other'
"where are we going with this"
"i am not those types of girls"
ect....

why beacuase if she has high IL on you and you are a Challenge she cant stand the pain and insecurities of loosing you to another woman......She wants to trap you....

Now be careful ...make sure she is a good woman..because life could become a living pain...but then and only then its really your decision if you guys should be gf and bf in a serious committed exclusive relationship.

Tiburon

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: With out of you guys respec t///

Originally posted by tiburon
Sorry ...i agree with chlywly ...about making it clear ..but everybody else needs to review their bible or skills. No ofense ment.

First you should never ask a girl to be your girlfirend .......why?
Very simple woman do the choosing........Its Anti Challenge ..think about it:

Whats more of a Challenge a guy who asks her to be his girlfriend '

Or a guy who is hard to trap and that she has to get it out of him by showing him commintment and seriousness first.

Gigalo ...i am a bit dissapointed.....but we all make mistakes....

So if i was you Newbie i would do the following:

Keep on seen her but never mention a word about relationships....
Be a Challenge have Confidence and Control of your actions.
Be a Challenge
Be a Challenge.

if you want her to be your gf ....she must come to you.....trust me when a woman has high IL she will give you the following ********:

" i feel disrespected by the way we see each other'
"where are we going with this"
"i am not those types of girls"
ect....

why beacuase if she has high IL on you and you are a Challenge she cant stand the pain and insecurities of loosing you to another woman......She wants to trap you....

Now be careful ...make sure she is a good woman..because life could become a living pain...but then and only then its really your decision if you guys should be gf and bf in a serious committed exclusive relationship.

Tiburon
word. I've never asked out a chic, well I have once recently but thats after I broke up with my ex of 1 1/2 years, and lost all skillz :(

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have women I 've been boning for years. They know they arent my woman. They arent confused in the least (thast not to say sum of them don't want more) its all about the parameters you set. Its all about how you treat them. I treat them very well, when Im with them. But once I leave tehy may not hear from me for several days. Your body language says more about it. Some of these chicks, act the same way towards me. Sometimes I don't hear from them for several weeks/ months and know they are seeing someone else. But when those relationships don't work out they always ring my phone.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to make it clear - verbally.

How else is the girl supposed to know how you feel?

Girls aren't mind readers and neither are guys.

A girl can't assum that she and he are excluse if they both haven't agreed to be exclusive. And guy can't assume that she's his gf just because she ****ed him a few times and they've been hanging out for a couple of months.

A girl will expect you to tell her what you both are doing. They'll even say it, "Hunny, what are we doing? what would you call what we are doing?"

They want to know...

Of the 2 long-term gf's I've been with, I told each of them what I wanted out of the relationship when I was ready and I could tell that they were ready.

I said, "I am not seeing anyone else and I don't want to see anyone else and I hope you're not seeing anyone else (I knew they weren't). I want us to be exclusive with each other."

Both girls went crazy with excitement.

Communication is key for a healthy relationship. Both people should feel comfortable as to "what they're doing" (meaning: are they friends? b/f & g/f? fvck buddies? and so on..)

Girls think that their relationship is good if you both talk about it. They think something is wrong if you aren't talking about it.

It's not about being "in control" of shyt. It's about being happy together and feeling secure.

LTRs are a different situation that being a PU artist or being a DJ looking to mack on a different girl every nite.

:)

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never ask to become exclusive Anti-Dump.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THERE IS NO WAY OF knowing when .. You can just feel it. It's a bondship.. kinda. Just play what you were before whatever and just keep doing it if it works.

Newbie01

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some good things to do if you want her to start thinking of you as a BF?

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First the girl has to be into you somewhat, then do kino (hands on waist & neck kissing from behind) and keep convos sexual. Don't be afraid to be personal if you know she will respond accordingly. If she willing shows affection in public like holding your hands your almost home.

thegamedontwait

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ask if she wants to be exclusive her IL might decrease drastically. I know it sounds dumb if you try to back this statement with this whole being a challenge stuff up, cause it sounds like your overanalyzing everything, but better dont ask her to be your g/f but make her ask u that question or at least wait for her to ask it for a while...

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be exclusive, then you two have to talk about being exclusive, assumption is absolutely the dumbest thing to do in any scenerio of a relationship or any communication or interaction... anything based on assumption will FAIL...

You must learn to communicate clearly...

If you feel for what ever lame reason that you can't ask or shouldnt ask or bring up exclusivity; just wait till she does it, for if she's interested, eventually she will. :D

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when she presents you to her friend/family or refer to you as her 'boyfriend'.

Or when she asks you to become exclusive.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
ok listen carfully

Most people gave you advioce when you asked: " What are some good things to do if you want her to think of you as a BF?"

I didnt even bother to read their advice because there is only one solid good one :

BE A CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiburon

p.d evrything else is beating around the bush.