Votes: 14 29.2%
  • maybe

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters

Hit

Don Juan
Reaction score
k so..

my freshly aquired DJ skills have been paying off quite well... I've been seeing a girl that i'm interested in for about 1 and a half months, and have a handfull of others on retainer.

Anyway, to get to the point: She got upset at me last night because I avoided kissing her mouth after she went down on me. By all means did I NOT stop showing her attention, but I just avoided and obviously didn't want to make out with her immediatly after she had my **** in her mouth.

She got pretty upset, starting flipping out asking if it was because I wasn't clean, and a bunch of other **** saying that she didn't ever want me to ask her to go down on me in the future..

I could see why she would be upset putting myself in her shoes, but it put me in a scenario in which I really wasn't too sure what would be the best course of action: on one hand, this girl is a LTR type whos trying to pleasure me, and on the other, I didn't want to do something out of my own preferance -- but that upset her.

Well.. I think I handled the issue with her and smoothed it out [ I did appoligize also.. :confused: ] But I did want to hear your opinions on the matter.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hit
k so..

my freshly aquired DJ skills have been paying off quite well... I've been seeing a girl that i'm interested in for about 1 and a half months, and have a handfull of others on retainer.

Anyway, to get to the point: She got upset at me last night because I avoided kissing her mouth after she went down on me. By all means did I NOT stop showing her attention, but I just avoided and obviously didn't want to make out with her immediatly after she had my **** in her mouth.

She got pretty upset, starting flipping out asking if it was because I wasn't clean, and a bunch of other **** saying that she didn't ever want me to ask her to go down on me in the future..

I could see why she would be upset putting myself in her shoes, but it put me in a scenario in which I really wasn't too sure what would be the best course of action: on one hand, this girl is a LTR type whos trying to pleasure me, and on the other, I didn't want to do something out of my own preferance -- but that upset her.

Well.. I think I handled the issue with her and smoothed it out [ I did appoligize also.. :confused: ] But I did want to hear your opinions on the matter.
flag 1, you said it in a way like u really were dirty down there,
flag 2, you didnt eat her ***** while she sucked u some more (virgins plz dont comment, thx)

flag 3 u apologized.... for what? you only apologize when u do something unknowingly, like opening a door hard and slamming someone standing 2 close 2 it (unless its a busy place, then wtf **** them)
yea........
69 time, then tell her u wanna make out, if shes fine with it i dont see the problem, take a shower together first tho, youll be glad.

Hit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: When a girl wants to kiss after she went down on you [advice]

thanks for the quick reply.

Originally posted by RaWBLooD
flag 1, you said it in a way like u really were dirty down there,
Not dirty at all, but she did ask while flipping out "is it because your not clean?" (It's plausible that the option that I have an STD or something crossed her thought process.. which would explain her comment)
flag 2, you didnt eat her ***** while she sucked u some more (virgins plz dont comment, thx)
We were in the car, she wouldn't let me get into her pants.. otherwise this would definetly be the route to go.
flag 3 u apologized.... for what? you only apologize when u do something unknowingly, like opening a door hard and slamming someone standing 2 close 2 it (unless its a busy place, then wtf **** them)
I apologized when she told me to take a look at what happened from her shoes.. which I did and realized how she could have been upset by this.. So i acknowledged that I did understand where she was coming from, and said that I apolizied that I hurt her, that it was something that was obviously unintentional.

yea........
69 time, then tell her u wanna make out, if shes fine with it i dont see the problem, take a shower together first tho, youll be glad.
That's the next step.. and I agree with you 100%.. thanks for the advice :)

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're girlfriend is just silly she just doesn't know one of the golden rules for women

THE 40 WAYS WOMEN FAIL IN BED
* SHARING NOT CARING:

Whilst it is understandable that you would be excited after receiving a
mouthful of ***, do not be thoughtless in expressing your gratitude by
kissing your man on the lips. YOU like semen, HE doesn't. Be considerate,
please.

salsipuedes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am far more scared of whats in her mouth anyday than whats coming out of my own body, specially that part, to me is not a problem at all, and i have been with many women who pull out from me and without thinking twice, start giving me a *******, i think its hot, maybe you dont.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, i really don't mind when this happens to me. I remember my last gf got really hot when I went down on her, and then kissed her deeply and passionately afterwards. Oral sex is no time to be a prude.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean I could understand if she just blew another dude and tried to kiss me but... it is mine

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: When a girl wants to kiss after she went down on you [advice]

Originally posted by Hit
thanks for the quick reply.

Not dirty at all, but she did ask while flipping out "is it because your not clean?" (It's plausible that the option that I have an STD or something crossed her thought process.. which would explain her comment)

We were in the car, she wouldn't let me get into her pants.. otherwise this would definetly be the route to go.

I apologized when she told me to take a look at what happened from her shoes.. which I did and realized how she could have been upset by this.. So i acknowledged that I did understand where she was coming from, and said that I apolizied that I hurt her, that it was something that was obviously unintentional.

That's the next step.. and I agree with you 100%.. thanks for the advice :)
oh man i thought ur in bedroom......
cars suck, i dont own a car big enough to have sex in
lol.

mattathensga

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm... thats a real dilemma... did she swallow?:up: LOL
for me thats the deal breaker... spitting( :down: )= no kiss, and especially NO SNOWBALLING!!! There's nothing worse, than when its still in her MOUTH.... :cuss: I thought there were rules of ettiqute that went with this kind of thing... only if I could remember where I saw them at....

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Its a common chick test and one of my pet peeves.

"Look what I did for you, are you grateful?, now I'm going to test you"

Dont fail it, rather reverse the roles and adopt the attitude that she should be grateful your letting her suck your d!ck.

No b!tch has ever left a man for not kissing her after shes had a moutfull of cvm, trust me.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good question I'm a big freak so I don't really care. but ( . )( . ) (weird name) has a point you did her a favor because not every girl you meat gets to do that to you.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a matter of different prefernces.

there are some people you can be with that after they go down on you, their breath gets all weird and you dont wanna kiss them. they taste like your private part and if you honestly liked the taste of that private part, well you would have been a homo right? so you would rather not get a kiss on the mouth until they have brushed their teeth and you dont want them to taste your breath either until you have brushed yours.

then there are people that it just doesnt seem to bother you and you just dont think about it.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AE...

I went with "maybe"; what's the difference between kissing her after you've eaten her out and you kissing her after she's gone down on you? Do you always wash your hands before eating after you've peed? Didn't think so...

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her your perfectly clean, just uncomfortable, you can still kiss her, you just dont want to taste yourself. Not a big deal at all. iv never had a girl have a problem with this.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
If she tries to snowball you, just accept it.

Then, spit it back onto her face. Mention that you forgot to tell her you like *******.
HAHAHAHA...

^ That's some classy **** right there. :)

As for the question... pecks on the lips, fine. Tongue kissing? No dice.

Any reasonable woman (in my personal opinion) should understand why.

AS

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chosen1
not every girl you meat gets to do that to you.
Pardon the pun... :D

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

definetely not...

read in some chick magazine that the penis has 1million+ germs on it...its been in her mouth and she wants to swap saliva with me on the same night...doubt it honey ;)

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i go for the peck on the lips only if she goes in for it, then i kiss her neck and work it in other ways... she will get the hint and not be offended.

not to say i'm a fan of having my own come in my mouth, but she probably swallowed most of it, so its not sitting in her mouth or anything like that.