When a girl likes to purposely get a rise out of you

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't bother me to much, makes me think its fu(ked up, thats about it.

What does it mean though?

Ex- She works with someone who i went to HS with and she wanted dirt of me, or she says. Then she went on and said I just love getting a rise out of you.

Same girl from my she wont let me go down on her thread. Im guessing this still all comes down to trust and wanting to know more about me?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think women try to get a rise out of men for four possible reasons:

1. She's attracted to you and is testing you to see how solid your confidence is.

2. She's attracted to you and is playfully messing with you, sort of like a c&f.

3. She thinks you are a nice/beta/unattractive guy and she is being a bit sadistic like a bully. A lot of girls are condescending at best, cruel at worst to guys they think are "below them" in value.

4. She is or was attracted to you and you rejected her so she is being a bit sadistic or a bit of a bully as "revenge."

I'm not familiar with your other thread, so I don't have enough information to tell which one it is. It's probably not #3.

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another sh!t test bro. Lol. She is such a gamer. You really should be careful with this girl, from the sounds of it she could turn into a crazy manipulative b!tch. I've been there, I know the warning signs, and what you're describing is somewhat familiar. Although the sex thing could be unrelated, it does all come back to trust issues. (and a whole other host of options like narcissism and borderline personality disorder, etc.)

Based on what Mike said ^, it's most likely #1, #2, or alternatively, she is attracted to you and just completely mindfu#ked from a previous relationship that she is making you jump through hella hoops to progress further.

Just remember to always be NON-reactive. This is pretty much the gayest comparison ever, but I always think of nuclear reactors in these situations because it helps me remember the word non-reactive (it's more for when girls are throwing fits and trying their deepest to get under your skin, but I think it'd work here too). When you turn up the nuclear reactor too far, you melt the f#ck out of it and it loses control. If you don't let the reactor turn up at all, you are non-reactive and completely calm and smooth sailing. If anything, the girl is going to end up pissing herself off because she can't break past your defenses haha.

Her: "I just love getting a rise out of you!! LOL!"

You: "Sounds fun!" or "You must keep busy at work all day!" or "Good, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." - Any of which said with a smile for extra don't-give-a-sh!t points ;)

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both of you guys hit the nail on the head. It not hard to see through her **** tests for the most of the part bc shes always doing them. Im going to keep her around to help MY game and to make it easier for me with other girls in general.

Thanks for the advice guys

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found out she was on her period. We were basically ****ing through out clothes, got her so horny, she played with my di<k a bit. Her period ends in 2 days, I dont want her to change her mood.

Im going to call her in 2 days during the night build up more attraction/comfort

Last edited: