When a girl asks....

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
about your previous relationships or you get talking about your past and stuff

what do you say when you have no past - im 19 never kissed a girl let alone had a gf but i seem to have a reputation for chatting up women (some gals say "bet you were chatting up the girls" etc) maybe thats because im quite cheeky and i talk like ive had a past!

atm i just say "well ive never had a gf, just gals ive done stuff with nothing serious"

but this is a lie and im not sure i should be, is this ok? should i keep it this way, im too embarressed to say ive never kissed a gal and have no past!

ta

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She asks about your past dating life:

"Well, I used to date my cousin for a while..."

Just don't give her a straight answer. Make a joke of it, pretend she's the FBI and she's discovered you. Tackle her and say she'll never get you alive. Do whatever, just don't be soberingly serious! :)

Ask her why she wants to know, and before she answers just add "Ahh, you're prolly just looking for some easy guy. Somone who'll be nice to you and buy you all that sh!t you always wanted.. yeah, I know your sort."

:p Then just tell her how she won't get that in you and bla bla bla, read the bible, damnit!

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Sure you could go with what keeper said but i would opt for a more mysterious (James Bond) kind of answer.

First you like into her eyes and you give her that real mysterious look. You make your eyes small, purse your lips and slow down you voice a little. Then say:

"Hmmm well (Pause 1 2 3) A gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell"

That’s how I handle it but then again I haven’t been using much C+F of late. I’m starting to use a more "charming" approach to women.

Ninja out

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
When there is something I don't wanna tell I just say "gentleman never tells" but if you don't wanna come up with somw witty anser and just wanna say it how it is, then just say, "I never had a girl", if she askes you, have you gone out and stuff and you haven't, say "I never went out with a girl".

This can backfire and girl might lose intrest in you, but if you say those things with CONFIDENCE!!!!!!! and CALMNESS!!!!! you should be doing ok!

Good luck!

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
My lines better.....

First you like into her eyes and you give her that real mysterious look. You make your eyes small, purse your lips and slow down you voice a little. Then say:

"Hmmm well (Pause 1 2 3) A gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell"

Ninja out

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Peter, LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL!!!!!

Just say something like - 'I've not really been invloved with anyone serious' and then ask her the same thing, after she answers she probably won't ask you about it again.

Respect

G-man

LIVERPOOL!!!!!

Hahahahaha

:D

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Mines more charming/mysterious. However let not turn this into a pissing contest. He uses whatever he wants. But first know this PeterCrouch I have had allot of success with that line.

Ninja out

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you use your charming, mysterious line before or after you slap her with your Pen1s?

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahaha i decided to be a little more serious in these forums. I don’t want some impressionable AFCs running around in Ninja suits c*ck slapping girls.

As for what to say to a girl when she asks that. Use my line or Sashas. We all know girls love mystery so that’s a perfect line to build up mystery. If you give her the answer right away it will be boring.

Ninja out

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually just got that question. A girl that i had hooked up with two years ago re-entered my life. She was quite curious to know about the girls i had sex with before her. I told her simply that i didn't want to discuss it.

This is the only way to go.

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
if im with a chick and she asks me about past relationships i simply tell her that

it doesnt matter who i was with before im with you now and thats all that matters.