whatup: profile

dointhingsright

Don Juan
Reaction score
sup guys. wow, its been a long time and i have been having aloooooot of fun and i owe it to this site. well long story short i met this 7 1/2, 8 and things worked out but she got wicked heavy as soon as i asked her out. all the way down to profiles.... she made the comment "alot of guys have there girls in there profile" hinting she wants me to put her in mine. its aight cause she has alot of friends and alot of people know im with her so it wont kill my game anyway. what should i say in it with out looking AFC? thanks DJ's

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Rate her in your profile. And give her a low score, like a 4 out of 10.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't put her in your profile. If you say something nice about her in it, you look like a chump. If you say something mean, she'll be offended because there are probably dozens of people who will be reading that about her.

Alternately, you could make it into a game. Ask her what it's worth to her to get into your profile. You can probably have some fun with that. ;)

Reaction score
Who gives a ****? If she really wants you to put her in your profile she sounds pretty immature, but if she isn't too immature, she's probably just testing you know. Anyhow, no matter what, if you give in to her (stupid) demand, you, by law, have to turn in your balls because you are a *****whipped *****. Nothing against you or anything, but it is the law.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Whats a profile?