Whats wrong with?

2nd_Chance

Don Juan
Reaction score
When just walking up to a random girl, and making it clear that you want to go out with her?

For example-

Hot chick walking down hallway
I walk up and say "Hey!"
She says "Hi"
I say "I think your cute and was wondering if you would like to go out for lunch sometime" and smile...

I've only tried this once, and I was nervous as hell... but she smiled and said she had a boyfriend, then she apoligized a few times... (she really did have a boyfriend... found out later)

I mean, screw it, you got to be confident as hell to do that...

EDIT: The reason I ask is because I am sorta considering doing it again... but idk...

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno man that sounds scary, maybe you shouldnt do that.

.....Ya do it again, I gurantee do it at least 10 times in 1 week and I guarantee you'll wonder why the fvck you were so scared of this in the 1st place. I wouldnt use the lunch thing though, just ask for a phone number fitst. Dont you think it'd seem really creepy if someone went up to you and asked to eat lunch with you on another day?

2nd_Chance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda, but at the same time I wouldn't want a complete stranger to call me either...

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
What if you just met the most charming stranger in the world though? One of those kind of people that instantly makes your day better by being around them? Someone interesting and different than the rest of the pathetic fools that make up today's world? That's where being a true Don Juan comes in.

2nd_Chance

Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
What if you just met the most charming stranger in the world though? One of those kind of people that instantly makes your day better by being around them? Someone interesting and different than the rest of the pathetic fools that make up today's world? That's where being a true Don Juan comes in.

Aye, I guess I am doubting myself. Right now, I am not... IDK... practice makes perfect I guess...

Starting is the hardest part... :-\ I mean, if I did ask ten different girls for their numbers you know that not everyone is going to say yes... but if just ONE does, then I would feel good about it...

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't focus on the number first.... focus on making them feel a spark when they talk to you. Once you got that, you can say anything you want.