Whats with the WHITE girls hates BLACK guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aight well there are these three white girls...but the only prob is that the one that i think looks the best!, is the one that i am around the least....so how can i pimp her..huh....well im am like soo funny and fun(to the other 2 girls right) but there not the ones that i am after...i mean dont get me wrong they look aight to..but plzzz....ima PIMP....so for some reason this other girl is in my homeroom, and when i try to talk to her or TOUCH her...she freaks out and says somethin stupid(a coverup) like ur messin up my hair..stop itttt....like a u kno wat.....but shes fine and everythin...and when shes around white guys...shes totally a differnt person...so what do i have to do to get in good with this last girl....so i can have a 4some...lol....u no 2 girls aint enough for me....DONT JUST VIEW...reply ight

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SGJ

plzzz go hate somewere eles.....im sure u have enough GIRL probs as it is....afc....or for the slow ones CHUMP....plzz go and associate with ur mother....and i mean this in the nicest way possible(sarcasum!)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E_ze05
aight well there are these three white girls...but the only prob is that the one that i think looks the best!, is the one that i am around the least....so how can i pimp her..huh....well im am like soo funny and fun(to the other 2 girls right) but there not the ones that i am after...i mean dont get me wrong they look aight to..but plzzz....ima PIMP....so for some reason this other girl is in my homeroom, and when i try to talk to her or TOUCH her...she freaks out and says somethin stupid(a coverup) like ur messin up my hair..stop itttt....like a u kno wat.....but shes fine and everythin...and when shes around white guys...shes totally a differnt person...so what do i have to do to get in good with this last girl....so i can have a 4some...lol....u no 2 girls aint enough for me....DONT JUST VIEW...reply ight
Maybe she doesnt like YOU! Maybe shes not attracted to black guys, chill out. You do need to get an edjamakashun since you cant spell very well.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey oakky

im sorry man that my spelling is not good enough for u...i get enough of school as it is...but thanks for bringing it home...heres some advice from me to you....stop screwing your english teacher and get a LIFE...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys guys..maybe we ALL need to just grow up a little bit and quit arguing..I mean damn, we're spossed to be helping each other out, not criticizing. Anyways, to answer your question, it just seems like she's not into you. And it doesn't necessarily mean she's not into black guys. She might just be one of those really shy types. I duno. Make her open up a bit. You'll see after you really spend some time with her.

It kind of strikes me as weird though. Most white girls at my school are always into black guys. It serves as an image thing though. They wanna be the girls walking around saying "Oh look, I go out with a black guy. I'm soo hardcore." Anyways, that's aside from the point. Go balls to the wall and ask her out a day she's available, and play your cards from there. Don't be dissapointed though if the results aren't in your favor. Good luck.

phatman

Banned
Reaction score
Some girls are like that. just leave her alone and go for another girl..one of my friends is black 6'1 he can get any white girl he wants. and all the white girls love him. so i dont really think its ur skin color. im black my self and i get alot of white girls.

Mack 86

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are not a thug (or appear to be one) then that explains why you are not pulling them like other Black men. See I'm really far from being a thug but my attitude, walk, and game say completely different so I still pull White girls really really easy. They like that thug image so use that as your bait, once you got them hooked, fukk 'em, and then throw them back in the water. If they want to use you for your thug image then use them for that good p*ssy ya feel me? When I fukk them I toss them away because a lot of girls like to treat Black men like we're pets and sh1t haha! "Hey Becky look at my Black man isn't he cute?" I'm not down with that sh1t at all so I fukk and then be out.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mack 86 said:
......fukk 'em, and then throw them back in the water......"Hey Becky look at my Black man isn't he cute?"...... I'm not down with that sh1t at all so I fukk and then be out.
Hahahaha :crackup: are you serious that the white girls say that?!?!

Mack 86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cant think of a user name
Hahahaha :crackup: are you serious that the white girls say that?!?!
Yeah a lot of them do that, not to your face though but they talk about you like you're a human vibrator. "I had sex with my black man last night it was great!" LOL!

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, her dad probably would hate your fukin' guts if you stepped in her house. Just look at Guess Who (yes I know it's a movie), everyone's at least a little bit racist and prefers something over the other.

Now if a white girl doesn't want to f- you, you must be a f-in baffoon AFC. White girls are such *****s. "Oh yeah, I'm screwing a black guy, I deserve a fukin' ghetto pass." So basically, read the Bible, and stick to the black chicks if you can't pick up this white girl.

What sucks even more is if you can find a black chick with a white guy. :(

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: hey oakky

im sorry man that my spelling is not good enough for u...i get enough of school as it is...but thanks for bringing it home...heres some advice from me to you....stop screwing your english teacher and get a LIFE...
It has nothing to do with bringing school into the message boards. It's that your grammar and spelling are so bad that it's difficult to read what you type. Cut the crap and quit trying to be a badass

Mack 86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling
First off, her dad probably would hate your fukin' guts if you stepped in her house. Just look at Guess Who (yes I know it's a movie), everyone's at least a little bit racist and prefers something over the other.

Now if a white girl doesn't want to f- you, you must be a f-in baffoon AFC. White girls are such *****s. "Oh yeah, I'm screwing a black guy, I deserve a fukin' ghetto pass." So basically, read the Bible, and stick to the black chicks if you can't pick up this white girl.

What sucks even more is if you can find a black chick with a white guy. :(
If he can't get a white girl he definately doesnl't have a chance with a Black girl.

Originally posted by familyguyfan
It has nothing to do with bringing school into the message boards. It's that your grammar and spelling are so bad that it's difficult to read what you type. Cut the crap and quit trying to be a badass
You are the one trying to be badass. Who cares about grammar? If a few missing punctuation marks makes it that difficult for you to read then maybe you don't know your language too well.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

all u guys are awsome and i thank u for all ur replys....thanx mac fo havin my back on dat spellin thing....

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack 86
You are the one trying to be badass. Who cares about grammar? If a few missing punctuation marks makes it that difficult for you to read then maybe you don't know your language too well.
How am I trying to be badass? I don't care at all about a few grammar, punctuation, or spelling errors, but you can hardly call his post just a few. Most posts with those errors are entirely still legible, but his was more difficult to read. Obviously I could still read it, but it was just annoying to read.

Mack 86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
How am I trying to be badass? I don't care at all about a few grammar, punctuation, or spelling errors, but you can hardly call his post just a few. Most posts with those errors are entirely still legible, but his was more difficult to read. Obviously I could still read it, but it was just annoying to read.
You whine too much buddy you need some p*ssy asap!

all u guys are awsome and i thank u for all ur replys....thanx mac fo havin my back on dat spellin thing....
NP homie!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want my click back and the 5 points of IQ I lost reading the replies.

nightryder

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
I want my click back and the 5 points of IQ I lost reading the replies.
STOP HATING ON THE BOY AND START giving some advice, if your SOOOOO much better.

Mack 86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nightryder
STOP HATING ON THE BOY AND START giving some advice, if your SOOOOO much better.
They can't because they can't even get females themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.