whats with her?

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of woman is this? Is she worth pursing? This woman at work I want to bang. She is kind of quiet. When she started she said that she keeps to herself and doesn't talk much until she gets to know people. Well she seems like a woman with low self esteem. I almost run into her and she is just looking at the ground will not even look up at me. I notice her looking at the ground alot. Then she is out of cigarettes and I hear somebody tell her to ask me for one. So she comes to me looks me in the eyes and asks for a cigarette and jokes with me. wtf???? she is so quiet then she acts like that??? what is with her????

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey when a smoker needs a cigarette they are willing to walk through fire to get it. Even a coward will stand tall, and she'll chat and joke with you because she feels she owes you for the cigarette. But this is your oppurtunity to get to know her, and just get to know her without the intent of banging her. Come off as having no agendas and it will be easier for her to trust you and be comfortable with you.

-Grey Fox

Reaction score
I notice her looking at the ground alot.
Folks who are insecure and have low self esteem look at the ground alot when they walk, they like to avoid all eye contact. Grey Fox is right though, when a smoker needs a cig they'll do anything to get it. Work slowly on this woman, build some rapport. Coming on too strong with these type of birds can scare them away. Follow Grey Fox's advice.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me low self esteem girls are not worth the effort. She also works with you... come on dude, you can do better than that.