what's up with this? ********?

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl says "I dont have anyone to go out for coffee, nobody wants to go with me, they are all busy" is it ******** for ask me out?

But she turned me off when I aked what did she get for her birthday and she says: My male friend is on holiday so nothing,only money from my parents, my friends dont give presents.

I'll go for it none the less, even if she has a BF, I'll fukk her and leave her.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by napoleon
The girl says "I dont have anyone to go out for coffee, nobody wants to go with me, they are all busy" is it ******** for ask me out?

Off course she's saying to get her to ask her out. What you need to do is turn up a notch and call her a geek for wanting to go out for coffee. Then you invite her to a brief get-together somewhere in a public place, it can be coffee, but the point is that you're gonna bust her balls and let her know you are much cooler than her or any of her friends.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK now i need another opinion. I'll ask her out but like this.
As she will pass a difficult exam Ill say-"Now we can go out and celebrate!". What do you think?

Last edited:

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the same happen to me; kept saying she had no-one to go to the movies with "i guess i'll just go and be a loner" etc. Being so clueless in identifying hints, i suggested a few other people (just trying to be helpful)... I don't think she even ended up going.

So now you know what not to do.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the asking out?
Well obviously what I did got me nowhere, so I guess if you want her, go after her and ask her out. I think your suggestion of celebrating would work well.

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think you want to ask her out. I mean look at you you guys aren't even messing around and you are already complaning about her whinning habits... what is it that you guys say ??? Uhmm NEXT!!!

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Either I dont understand what we are talking about or you dont.
We didn't mention complaining.
What on earth are you talking about?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK now i need another opinion. I'll ask her out but like this.
As she will pass a difficult exam Ill say-"Now we can go out and celebrate!". What do you think?
"Congratulations, now you get to hang out with me, where are are you gonna take me out so we can celebrate?"

Don't worry too much on what her response will be, as in yes, or now, or maybe. Who cares? This answer will start changing the dynamics in your favor, as in she must pass, be good enough, cool enough in order for you to give her a chance to kick it with you. But you must not screw it up by putting too much importance and resorting to chump behavior.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it,any more suggestions(like that one)?

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Question-what if she fails. How could I ask her out then?