what's the REAL DEAL with the integrity of hoes

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK,
this is the deal. Now, there has been a lot of talk recently about the integrity of women..

We're all, as men, going to get burned at some point in our lives, but experiences like these shouldn't be the reason we spend time trying to justify our perceptions of MOST women as attention hoes who will cheat, lie and manipulate you in order to get what SHE wants out of life.

So, let's be realistic about everything. Again, I stress concentration and focus. Focus on what's happening in the world around us.

I agree, most women out there probably don't have as much integrity as we'd like to believe (after all, up to now, hasn't the stereotype been that men aren't trustworthy?)..and that, because of this TRUTH, we should all protect our hearts until something good comes our way..but we should be doing this anyway!

Focus on what's good for you and what will make you happy in life for now, and in the near future. If anything gets in the way of this hot pursuit, get it out of yr life.

Simple.

Women aren't to blame during all those times we get burned and are left wondering, "what the hell just happened?"
We are to blame when we give them the opportunity to let it happen to us.

Stay in control, be happy.

Josh

SmokeDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbbrain:
So, let's be realistic about everything. Again, I stress concentration and focus. Focus on what's happening in the world around us.

Focus on what's good for you and what will make you happy in life for now, and in the near future. If anything gets in the way of this hot pursuit, get it out of yr life.

Simple.

Golden information. Pay attention to this guy he knows what hes talking about. Always think about YOU. Thats all your really entitled to.

------------------
Start Taking Responsibilty for everything that happens to you.

[This message has been edited by SmokeDawg (edited 11-10-2002).]

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks dog,

But what's up with reply "bias"..I have something I think is interesting to say, noone checks it out..I guess success in this forum relies entirely on your "topic" sentence..

But thanks man, I was hurt about what my ex did to me initially, and then I realized it was my mistake to be still hanging around her while she ****ed up again big time.

Peace!

Josh..by the way, you all use my 1st name, thats why i put it there.