What's the biggest c0ck block you've ever experienced?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like the title says.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
By a 50 yo woman.

I was 34. My date was a 20 something from online. We were at a bar. This older lady started talking to us, actually her and largely ignoring me. My date continued to talk to her to be polite.

Then the old bytch said to me loudly (in front of my date), "You're OLDER THAN HER!" I'm like "yeah?"

She pulls my date aside and talks to her for like a half hour. This old bytch ignores HER date who is about ten years younger than her btw.

I finished up my drink and left all of them. Even the bartender guy whispered to me as I left, "What's up with that old kunt lol?"

My date tried to text me later to see what happened. I was texting my buddy at the time to share this F-ed up story. I texted, "Are you still up?" I sent it to my date by mistake lol. She must have thought it was another plate booty text haha. She got pissed off and never spoke to me again :).

I never bothered with much younger women after that. Too much age drama.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
By a 50 yo woman.

I was 34. My date was a 20 something from online. We were at a bar. This older lady started talking to us, actually her and largely ignoring me. My date continued to talk to her to be polite.

Then the old bytch said to me loudly (in front of my date), "You're OLDER THAN HER!" I'm like "yeah?"
Oh man, I would have TOTALLY embarrassed the old b!tch at that point. When she said that you were older than your date, you should have been like "not as old as you, grandma" with a good-natured laugh. That would have shut her right up.

Once, I was at a bar with my date and there were two drunk dykes sitting next to us who started to inject themselves in our conversation. They told my date that she looked gorgeous and told me that I looked like I was "really into my date" (clearly a back-handed compliment). I largely ignored them and at one point told one the dykes that she should get more drinks (she was already drunk as fvck).

I had another situation where some swarthy-looking Starbucks "barrista" tried to flirt with my date right in front of me. My date made a comment about wanting something simple (as opposed to your typical 17 ingredient Starbucks latte) and he just exploded with verbal diarrhoea, mouthing some nonsense about how "the best things in life are simple" while totally ignoring me and not taking my order. I wasn't going to just stand there and listen to that sh!t, so interrupted his philosophical diatribe and told him to get me a tea. Then, as a joke, I asked him if that was simple enough for him. My date actually laughed at that.

Bottom line, c0ck-blocking is an extreme form of disrespect that you should not tolerate (unless it's a girl that you've just met and she's with a group of friends, in which case there isn't much you can do).

noheroes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was making out at 2am with a single mom who was itchin' to jump my bones when her 11 year old daughter started texting her and wouldn't stop till she came home. She got engaged to another guy like three months later. It was my only window for that tangy mom gash!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i like the title on this ;)

lol every chick has got that one female afc freind ( usually fat and usually classed as the "mother figure in the group" who is guaranteed to be designated **** block

worst i had once was literally having to drag a chick like a rag doll away from her **** block mate

i sh*t you not it was like a game of tug o war

i won and i got my hole

gays can also be devious little ****es too

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Oh man, I would have TOTALLY embarrassed the old b!tch at that point. When she said that you were older than your date, you should have been like "not as old as you, grandma" with a good-natured laugh. That would have shut her right up.

Once, I was at a bar with my date and there were two drunk dykes sitting next to us who started to inject themselves in our conversation. They told my date that she looked gorgeous and told me that I looked like I was "really into my date" (clearly a back-handed compliment). I largely ignored them and at one point told one the dykes that she should get more drinks (she was already drunk as fvck).

I had another situation where some swarthy-looking Starbucks "barrista" tried to flirt with my date right in front of me. My date made a comment about wanting something simple (as opposed to your typical 17 ingredient Starbucks latte) and he just exploded with verbal diarrhoea, mouthing some nonsense about how "the best things in life are simple" while totally ignoring me and not taking my order. I interrupted him in mid-sentence and told him that I wanted a tea. Then, as a joke, I asked him if that was simple enough for him. My date actually laughed at that.

Bottom line, c0ck-blocking is an extreme form of disrespect and you should not tolerate it (unless it's a girl that you've just met and she's with a group of friends, in which case there isn't much you can do).
Agreed. I wouldn't put up with that shyte today, but I was a chump then lol. But regardless, it IS disrespect.

Next one....

Another time, maybe the same year, I was at this club, and I approached this chick. We chatted for a couple minutes. Then this F-ing douchbag sneaks up behind me while I'm talking and yells, "THAT'S MY SISTER."

The chick bursts out laughing. (She clearly wasn't the sister.). He was just being a prik.

I just walked away. He was twice my size, and they can both have each other for all I care.

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
me and my mate go to a bar. we chill, get evil looks from the decent looking waitresses as if 'what the **** are you looking at?'

we order some drinks, a not so good looking waitress is floating around stroking tbe back of my neck as she walks past, i barely even acknowledge her.

across the room an ugly keeps looking at me, i constantly break eye contact so i don't make her feel like im interested. but i notice her decent friend

eventually we get up and go to leave but on our way out we approach the ugly and her decent friend. i start talking to them. the good looking one is cool and fun, typical the ugly is rigid and negative as **** and constantly looking at her friend pulling annoying, childish faces. i do not waste my man energy on her and just ignore.

out of no where the ugly waitress comes out and starts talking to the good looking girl for AGES! we are standing there looking like idiots. the waitress starts kneeling on the booth seat and talking about the most random stuff ever! i think she goes away for like 5 minutes and then ugly waitress and the good looking waitress comes over with chocolates and free drinks giving them to the good looking girl??? we are being totally ignored and looking at each other, me and my mate and with a 'wtf is happening face'

we just got the hell out of there

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
By a 50 yo woman.

She pulls my date aside and talks to her for like a half hour. This old bytch ignores HER date who is about ten years younger than her btw.

I finished up my drink and left all of them. Even the bartender guy whispered to me as I left, "What's up with that old kunt lol?"

My date tried to text me later to see what happened. I was texting my buddy at the time to share this F-ed up story. I texted, "Are you still up?" I sent it to my date by mistake lol. She must have thought it was another plate booty text haha. She got pissed off and never spoke to me again :).

I never bothered with much younger women after that. Too much age drama.
Wow. What a b!tch. What was her problem? Did she know you or something? Maybe she had it out for you.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Wow. What a b!tch. What was her problem? Did she know you or something? Maybe she had it out for you.
No, it was my first time at that bar. We absolutely did not know each other.

It was some twisted Captainess Save a Ho sort of thing. She was annoyed that a girl say her daughters age was on a date with a guy say 10 years older. She was trying to "rescue" her from this evil older gentleman.

I was justing chatting with my date and having a few beers. We met online and were getting to know each other in person. I was a complete gentleman. I hadn't touched her or done anything. But this old kunt was convinced I was the devil, and she had to distract this poor girl to save her.

Even worse, this 50 yo lady was there with her 40 yo boyfriend. She totally ignored him the entire time and was glued to MY date.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man, i was at a bar, and met this group of girls. my target was a HB7, as i learned, she had just gotten out of a relationship. The HB6 was literally following us around the entire night, she would follow behind me pulling on the back of my shirt as i lead her friend to the dance floor, i sh!t you not. when we were dancing, she was sitting near the edge of the dance floor basically watching us. I shouldve told her to fvck off, i wasted nearly the whole night on this HB7 only to forget her name when i was trying to get her back to my place at the end of the night. this friend was SO ****ing annoying.

most of the other times have been the standard: im trying to get her to bounce with me and her friends insist she has to go home with then. I've since learned its important to get on the good side of her ugly friends early on, but that doesnt always work out

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
The biggest c0ck block I've ever experienced was the advice given on this forum.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a party.

Met this girl who was semi-cute and was talking to her just as I would any other person, just random stuff. I wasn't all that into her. We start talking about people we know and she mentions this girl, who is also her best friend, who I happened to have a MASSIVE crush on.

I tell this girl that I had a thing for her friend and she says "wow! really?!" and clearly excited. Thinking I might now have an in with her friend, I put on the charm, and then leave the party a bit later.

A day later, I am facebook blocked by my massive crush and temporarily by the the girl at the party. Apparently the girl at the party didn't like the fact that I found her best friend hot and fabricated some story to have me blocked.

C - U - N - T.