What's her motive?

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl responded to a bulletin I made on myspace. We exchanged couple messages from that before I suggested we take it to AIM (never asked for her sn but she just gave it to me)

Now I briefly met her a while ago through a friend's gf. She has had a bf for 2 years.

We talk on aim and I flirt hard not caring about her bf. Day later her friend tells me not to play games with her, I was like what? I'm not doin anythin etc. And she procedes to say how the girl was confused with my flirting and didn't know how to take it.

I inform the girl that since she's involved I had no intentions. Now what's weird is she keeps contacting me and asks questions out of curiousity to get to know me. Does she just want to be friends?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like some seduction memoirs from the Jetsons.

Why not go back to 2007 and ask for her #, and have fleshy contact?

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she has a bf thatd react in a stupid typical vengeful way and I don't want any part of it. I'm just curious if she's interested in me beyond a friendship from her actions.

Reaction score
There is no loyalty today - she is not his wife - she is being pimped for a season! If she IM's you then she is interested!

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update:

so we actually had a 3 hour conversation on AIM the other night and today (halloween) she IMs me and asks how my night went.

she then gets into how i should have gone to her house for candy since not so many kids showed up. we flirt a bit and i throw in a kiss remark and she replies "eww stop" i paid no attention to it

now i'm curious if she meant that "eww stop" if so why give off other hints at being interested?

PxDx

Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
update:

so we actually had a 3 hour conversation on AIM the other night and today (halloween) she IMs me and asks how my night went.

she then gets into how i should have gone to her house for candy since not so many kids showed up. we flirt a bit and i throw in a kiss remark and she replies "eww stop" i paid no attention to it

now i'm curious if she meant that "eww stop" if so why give off other hints at being interested?

Read, read, read...AND read some more!... http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing in there I could find about my situation. Focuses on single girls.

Microfiltered

Don Juan
Reaction score
now i'm curious if she meant that "eww stop" if so why give off other hints at being interested
You might might not know this, so I'll try to bang it into your head. You MUST read body language. Please notice the caps on must. This is why you have to talk to her in real life. Otherwise you’ll always be wondering what she meant (which is lame because it’s a waste of time)

Now I’m just going to throw out a guess because in case what I just said doesn’t sink in, this is what you’ll want. I think she meant “eww gross” as in “please continue you sly devil because you’re so hot and I want you to do dirty things to me”

Now go get her and don’t forget to bring your confidence

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you can't flirt over IM. There's no flirting if there is no sexual tension, and you can't create sexual tension when the two of you aren't even in the same room. Unless cybersex is your goal then you're going about this the wrong way. You need to do this IN PERSON.
she has a bf and she contacted me through online. i'm just trying to figure out what her intentions are before i even consider asking to hang out and causing trouble to myself.