What's going on?

DTG9689

Reaction score
Um well I've been talkin' to this girl at school a month and a half.Today for some weird reason she seemed like she was trying to avoid me or something.I don't know what's going on...whether she heard something or what.I couldn't talk to her because she was always with her friends.I was tryin' to walk her to class and one of the teachers that knew we were together & what not tried to tell her you know there's your boyfriend and she sort blew him off...now what the F***?

DTG9689

Reaction score
Should I call to see what her problem is...or just blow it off.I mean she might be getting ready to break up with me and if so should I break up with her first?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first off, are you talking to her, or is this your girlfriend. Because if you're talking to her. There's no breaking up and you'd look like a serious ass if you broke up with her and she said we wer never dating.

Secondly give her some space. If she didnt want to talk today thats fine for now.

DTG9689

Reaction score
She's my girlfriend so I should give some space.The stuff she did today really pissed me off for some reason.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ehh..it happens. She might be "eggy" so if its gone tomorrow don't worry. If it keeps going on you might want to ask whats up. If she still ignores you. Move along.

sinful

Don Juan
Reaction score
for some weird reason she seemed like she was trying to avoid me or something.I don't know what's going on...whether she heard something or what.

My suggestion, give her the same treatment. If she wants to act distant, help her out by giving her what she wants. When she's ready, she'll approach 'you'. If she doesn't, that's one less headache to worry about.