What's a good C&F response when some girl asks for your name?

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well when I get asked for my name I usually just give it to them. I know it's boring, so I was wonderin what's a good response that makes yourself a challenge? I honestly can't think of one.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why make it C&F?Just say your name on how it is.

Save the C&F for later.Dont overuse it in the beginning of the convo right away bro.What will you have later then?If you keep using it,it will get stale man and she wont appreciate it.Use sparingly man

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just tell her your name...she wouldn't be asking if she wasn't interested. plenty of opportunities to be ****y and funny later. personally nerds, and newbies need to tread lightly with that c&f...you can easily come off as a chode.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, Krazyboy, are you on crack?? You're all weirded out in all your posts lately.

If you try too hard to be C&F when you first meet a girl, you'll turn her off. Just tell her your name and get her number. Once you get a date with her, you can bust on her and have fun with her but when you first meet her, you're a complete stranger. She doesn't know you, and will have a harder time catching onto your sense of humor.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
young_gun said:
Dude, Krazyboy, are you on crack?? You're all weirded out in all your posts lately.
I think he is just loony from all of the dumb posts lately, happens to the best of us. Temporary insanity.

His response was funny as hell, though. Made me LOL, in real life. I'd rep him if I could, but I have to spread some around first before I rep him again. He's been pretty damned funny lately, and I rep people who make me laugh. :D

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have any nickname? Tell her one of yours, and even better, make up a pet name for her, so when you meet each other, you can call each other using those names instead. I do it all the time, initially out of necessity as I meet too many and can't remember their real names (gets difficult when you know half a dozen Sarah etc.).

CryingFreeman

Banned
Reaction score
young_gun said:

If you try too hard to be C&F when you first meet a girl, you'll turn her off. Just tell her your name and get her number. Once you get a date with her, you can bust on her and have fun with her but when you first meet her, you're a complete stranger. She doesn't know you, and will have a harder time catching onto your sense of humor.
STFU, ill find u and slit ur throat you cheese wielding white boy. now GTFO out of my forum or ill rape ur mom

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
stoner1129 said:
Well when I get asked for my name I usually just give it to them. I know it's boring, so I was wonderin what's a good response that makes yourself a challenge? I honestly can't think of one.

"None of your f#*king business what my name is, b*#ch!!"

That'll REALLY make you a challenge.:yes:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine...(I think he's been reading seduction sites) tried this one night. This cute girl asks for his name and he replied "My name? It's too soon for all that!" She rolled her eyes and walked away. We tried not to laugh at him.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
A buddy of mine...(I think he's been reading seduction sites) tried this one night. This cute girl asks for his name and he replied "My name? It's too soon for all that!" She rolled her eyes and walked away. We tried not to laugh at him.
LOL!!! I'm still laughing about it.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CryingFreeman said:
STFU, ill find u and slit ur throat you cheese wielding white boy. now GTFO out of my forum or ill rape ur mom
what the hell is wrong with this guy? How has he not been banned?

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
She: but you never told me your name?
I: I know (or simple smile
She: So what's your name?
I: you may call me Sergio
She: okay..... what's your real name than?
I: I gotta go.. I'll see you later ok.
she: but...
I: ;)