Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a TIP in response to "I can't dance"

A guy who dances well is either

a) Gay

or

b) Latino

So dude, its okay if you cant dance\

SONICK I guarantee you that you're using this vice because YOU can't dance. :p !!!!

I'm neither of the above but can definately bust it out when needed so here's some advice for both of you and this works for all types of music.:

1) The style of dance depends on the music your vibing too so to start off, what you have to follow is the BASS and nothing else!
Put on your favorite track or ones that will be at the club and dance in your bedroom infront of a mirror.

YES I'm dead serious!!!

Come on, if you're not comfortable dancing infront of yourself, how will you'll never be so infront of other people?????
Dance like noone is watching!

2) Relax and don't tense up. Keep your body fairly loose and use your hips and feet to twist with the basslines. Just relax and feel the bass.

Once you have the bassline in check, then take it to the snare. This is usually heavily accented. Now, clap your hands to the snare (it usually happens once every 4 beats)
Now that you've found it stop clapping your hands like an idiot and do something less obvious. Try sliding your foot in a different direction or even better leaning in with one of your shoulders and then the other.

NOW YOU"RE ROLLIN IT OUT!!!!

This is all you need to get out on the floor. Don't bother trying any crazy moves like you see on MTV ie Jason Timberlake etc. because as long as you can groove with the floor, the girls are yours! If you have to, watch other people and steal their moves!!!

Now once your on the floor look her directly in the eye, smile and take her hand and hold it up and motion it gently over her head so that she gets to spin around. She will love this because it puts the attention on her and shows that you can initiate things. This is also a great way to test her IL becase you can move in and out tosee how she responds when you get very close.
If her IL is high, put your leg between her's and see how low she will can go :D

There a great tip under "quick tips" on the main board you should read about how girls love guys who can dance.

Why do you think they have drooled over dancers ever since Frank Sinatra layed it down?? Think about the movie Grease?? Michael Jackson? The movie "Dirt Dancing"? Puff Daddy? The list goes on forever and her panties get wetter and wetter............

Vise versa as well, If I see a girl that can really dance I KNOW SHE"S ABSOULTELY AMAZING IN BED!

Women think the exact same way!

It's all about rhythm and rhythm is sexy.

PS-Yes, you can add this to the bible ;)

Elimidate

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, sounds like you had a good day :)

These tips are great, I've been meaning to make a post like this but you did it first damnit! This can help alot of people who are sick of swing dancing and want to start finding there own groove. :D

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... Well not really.. Thats what Tom Leykis preaches...

But then again, im 17, and dances arent a common hangout at my school (i hate the music anyways, if it wasnt the music, i'd so go). We used to have 'dance' in Physical Education, i was pretty good ;)

But hell, i'm willing to learn some moves or two just in case i need it in the future :)

But i find it hard to dance to my music (consists alot of punk, which has a rhythms at like 140bpm lol) ;)

EDIT: hey, 200th post.. ****, i gotta get my ass out there and stop posting here...

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer Swing Dancing and the like. I have white man rythm so no Rap or Jazz dancing for me.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record I had never swing danced in my life. lol

I usually go to underground dance clubs where house, progressive house, breakbeats and techno are heard.

Keep it groovin'

Elimidate

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump.

ooh Nasty okay, Nicley done.

I take that back, yours should be in the bible.

Cheers,

Elimidate