What would you do?

turtlevan1

Reaction score
Sup people alright let me explain my situation.Im 23 years old live with parents no job dropped outta high school at age 16
smoke weed.Lost my licence due to drug charges.
Anyways I feel like long overdue change in the way I live needs to be made.At this point in my life I highly doubt im in any condition to try and get girls.My self esteem is not the greatest in the world.And now that I think of it who's would be in the situation that im in.Im pretty much a loser.The way I live anyways
Well here goes my question what would you do? I seriously wanna have a better life but I just dont know where to start.I feel as if im so behind in the race at 23.I really need some guidance I dont know where to start.When I think about it I wanna do so many things.Then I just end up doing nothing.So please what would you do if you were me besides shot yourself heh.Sorry if this post makes your eyes bleed my grammer sucks

Brainman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apply for federal financial aid (http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/) and go to school. You'll meet women, learn a lot and you can still smoke weed! Well, start by getting your GED, or whatever is the equivalent of your highschool diploma.

-BM

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely get your GED...go back to school! Then if you are up to it, enroll in a community college to become something. You have to start somewhere so i'd definitely start working on the GED!

Good luck.

AA

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a complete 180...Turn right around and surprise the hell out of everyone... especially your parents.. make 'em proud.

Use that as your driving force to go back to school, and work your butt off to be a better man. Now's the time... not later.

It won;t be easy to undo all the bad programming you've done to yourself but think of it as a new life, and put everything else behind you. That's what I did.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or go into the military...they will turn your ass from bad straight to good. There probably is no other better motivation than a drill sargent yelling at your ass :D

Kaliffoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing as you dropped out of high school, college may not be your thing. I would say; go take the GED test or any necessary courses you need to get your GED, then you should look at joining the armed forces...either Air Force or Navy (I think their minimum is a 2yr contract) After that you will be 25 with discipline and direction in your life, hopefully with some skills learned with time served.

my 2 cents.

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody can help you but you!

-No militarry!!!
-Stopp smoking weed!
-Dress normal, no piercings, tattos, and other extreme shyt!
-Get a job!
-Get your own place!
-THEN try to get a girl!

turtlevan1

Reaction score

Thanks for the replys so far appreciate it keep them coming.From the few posts it seems like I should just focus on getting my GED first.Funny I was actually thinking about the military who knows maybe it'll be good.

King of You

Don Juan
Reaction score
make sure you've made your mind up about potentially dieing at a young age if you decide to join the military.

turtlevan1

Reaction score

ya everything sounds good about it expect the dieing part more then likely I won't pursue the armed forces path.First things first im gonna go apply tomorrow for GED classes but I was thinking.What am I gonna do with all my free time I don't wanna overwhelm myself with stuff to do but at the same time I don't wanna do to little.