What would you do?

fuzzy

Reaction score
Im interested in this girl. This girl is interested in me. We only ever see each other at parties our friends organise. BUT - as her friends say.. she is like a REALLY BIG onion.. she has layers.. a f*ckload of them before you can get to the centre.. and i would say its because she has experienced some sort of betrayal to a huge extent. She is skeptical about opening her heart to a stranger.. yet she has given me very positive signs of interest (i got the digits). I feel if i had just 10 minutes alone time with her i could break down those defences and open that heart right up!

I've given up trying to get some decent time with her at parties.. because even if i do make some progress at the party the next one is always about 2 weeks away. So... i've come to the realisation that i will have to grasp my balls and invite her to the shops/movie if i really want to get to know her.

After some consultation with friends i was given the impression that i should become friends with her (get accepted by her basically) and go from there. But from all the DJ advice i can think of this would be the wrong way to go... in fact i was going to just call her and and try organise a meet up until the friends suggested the whole friendship thing.

THE CHOICES:
a) Go with the friend(s) advice and send text messages to build a friendly bond before getting too serious. OR...
b) Go with DJ practices.. call her and be man.. lure her to the shops and open her heart! (i think this is what she wants)

At the moment im fond of B... and i've got most my eggs in the one basket - but it looks like a good investment to me.

What would you do? *REMEMBER* she is a really big onion... with layers..

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because, maybe just maybe, the guy can connect with this lady and experience what we call pleasure.

Go for it mate and dont give yourself abc options...if it backfires who cares?

Dont be afraid of tomorrow, and certainly dont be afraid of yesterday!

fuzzy

Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime - everyone is damaged goods.. but thats a pesimistic way of looking at it. everyone is unique.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only way you'll become friends with her is by hanging out together. Invite her to do something with u, make it casual. Just b/c you spend time together doesn't mean its a date.