What would make you drop a girl instantly

Vovchandr

Don Juan
Reaction score
This could get interesting, what are the characterists or facts about the girl that would make you drop her instantly and never call or see her again or at the very least make you really dislike her or think lower about her

Off the top of my head

Drop
- Heavy drug addict
- Uptight, spoiled brat
- Cheaters

Dislike

- smokers
- alcoholists

eh all i can think of real quick

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vovchandr
This could get interesting, what are the characterists or facts about the girl that would make you drop her instantly and never call or see her again or at the very least make you really dislike her or think lower about her

Off the top of my head

Drop
- Heavy drug addict
- Uptight, spoiled brat
- Cheaters

Dislike

- smokers
- alcoholists

eh all i can think of real quick
I think you meant "alcoholic"...and why that isn't on the "drop" list, I don't know. Alcoholics have the same behaviors as drug addicts...addiction is addiction whether it's drugs or alcohol. The impact on the people who are emotionally involved with the person is identical.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would drop a girl if she...

Has more problems then me

Any addictions

Any Mental Illness

Any Sexual Transmitted Diseases

Abusive to siblings and parents

Having no respect to Parents, elderly people, and to a
authoritative person.

Ditsy

A Cheater

Spoil Brat

Immature

Not Submissive

Bad hygiene and social skills

Shy

No sense of Humor

Not adventures or spontaneous

To much of a girly girl (Won’t play baseball or swimming because
afraid her hair might get dirty or wet)

No Street sense

Can’t cook and not willing to learn

Not a go-getter

And isn’t afraid to throw down.

And that’s about all I can think of right now....may add later

edit: Thanks for the reminder The Nice Guy is Gone.

I would have to say Lying to Me is on the list if not the top.

Last edited:

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Instantly drop:

1. Lied to me

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boring

Poor Additude

Clingy

Controlling

Submissive

Close Minded

No sense of Humor

Lier

Cheat

Stupid Laugh

Wisperer

Un-Sexual

Bad Kisser

Grooper

Faker

Social Butterfly

*there is more I just can't think of them*

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of things would be up there, but totally drop?

1.)std
2.)cheater

And what would make me drop her instantly, no questions asked?
1.)told me to choose between her and my car.

I ain't selling my baby for anyone.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
I would drop a girl if she...

Not Submissive

Shy

No sense of Humor

Not adventures or spontaneous

To much of a girly girl (Won’t play baseball or swimming because
afraid her hair might get dirty or wet)

No Street sense

Not a go-getter

And isn’t afraid to throw down.
You do realize that the likelihood of you finding a "submissive" woman who isn't shy, is funny, adventurous, spontaneous, athletic (tomboyish), street smart, a "go-getter" and isn't afraid to "throw down" is highly unlikely at best and impossible at worst?

Your list is in serious conflict with itself...in case you hadn't noticed. :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
- Has kid(s)
- Lies
- is boring.
- has low self-esteem
- has an STD
- does drugs
- can't hold down a job
- have been abused and haven't got therapy
Desdinova...not everyone who has been abused needs therapy to overcome it and move on. Instead of looking at whether or not she has had therapy (which often doesn't work), you should probably look at whether she embraces victimhood and repeats the cycle of abuse or if she is a survivor and recognizes the part she played in her own misfortune. Having therapy isn't an accurate indicator of the woman successfully overcoming her past.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
yeah good luck finding anything close to that list.....btw, all girls and all guys lie.......i know i do......don't even TRY to deny this

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedo_meme
yeah good luck finding anything close to that list.....btw, all girls and all guys lie.......i know i do......don't even TRY to deny this
I strongly suspect that he doesn't really want a "submissive" woman...but is just including that because he's heard it repeated so much on this site.

"Submissive" women are boring. The only men who want a TRULY "submissive" woman are typically control freaks who are very insecure. He probably really wants a woman who respects him, treats him well whom he can also respect and appreciate.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I strongly suspect that he doesn't really want a "submissive" woman...but is just including that because he's heard it repeated so much on this site.

"Submissive" women are boring. The only men who want a TRULY "submissive" woman are typically control freaks who are very insecure. He probably really wants a woman who respects him, treats him well whom he can also respect and appreciate.
I don't think its right to criticize what people want in a woman. If that’s what he is looking for and not looking for in a woman then so be it.

Nor make statements such as what you have stated.

Read the real Bible and find out what submissive truly means. Not the worlds meaning.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
I don't think its right to criticize what people want in a woman. If that’s what he is looking for and not looking for in a woman then so be it.

Nor make statements such as what you have stated.

Read the real Bible and find out what submissive truly means. Not the worlds meaning.
I'm not criticizing what he wants...I just pointed out that the specific qualities he listed are NOT consistent with a "submissive" woman. His list IS in conflict with itself and because of that I said that I'm guessing he just wants a woman that respects him, treats him well who he can also respect and appreciate for who she is.

There was nothing wrong about what I wrote. I DO find submissive women to be boring. They agree with everyone and everything all the time and ignore their own thoughts, feelings, desires and needs in the process. They are meek, quiet, insecure and not very interesting conversationalists since they never have an opinion of their own and will just agree with you all the time. A lot of people find this type of person to be boring.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of looking at whether or not she has had therapy (which often doesn't work), you should probably look at whether she embraces victimhood and repeats the cycle of abuse or if she is a survivor and recognizes the part she played in her own misfortune. Having therapy isn't an accurate indicator of the woman successfully overcoming her past.
Interesting point. However, I believe that if a woman has made an effort to better herself, even by getting therapy that didn't work shows that she is willing to look for help rather than sit and whine about how fvcked up she is. Where the help comes from is pretty much irrelevant. It could be from a therapist, or it could be self-therapy (or self-help). I generalized it for my list.

One example is myself. I've never gone to a therapist, but I've done my own therapy. I've looked into my past and have found the sources of my problems, my low self-esteem, my PTSD, and I've done work to try reversing the effects. I've worked at trying to correct it, and I've been quite successful.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Interesting point. However, I believe that if a woman has made an effort to better herself, even by getting therapy that didn't work shows that she is willing to look for help rather than sit and whine about how fvcked up she is. Where the help comes from is pretty much irrelevant. It could be from a therapist, or it could be self-therapy (or self-help). I generalized it for my list.

One example is myself. I've never gone to a therapist, but I've done my own therapy. I've looked into my past and have found the sources of my problems, my low self-esteem, my PTSD, and I've done work to try reversing the effects. I've worked at trying to correct it, and I've been quite successful.
Good for you on unpacking your baggage.

I only pointed it out because I was in an abusive relationship for 10 years. I resolved it without therapy. In fact, the DV organizations who claim to offer help often do more harm than good because they encourage you to stay a victim and don't encourage you to look at your own behavior, mistakes and bad choices. The key for anyone to really overcome an abusive past is to recognize the need that kind of relationship filled for them and to resolve that need. I did that on my own. Oddly enough, someone once convinced me that I should see a therapist to talk about the past abuse. So I went to one visit and shared my beliefs about my past and my attitude towards things. The therapist told me I didn't need therapy and had the healthiest attitude towards life they'd ever seen from anyone and to waste money on something I didn't need would be senseless. I guess the point I was making that it's not what the person has done to overcome that kind of past that is important. It all boils down to their attitude and coping skills. If those are good, their past won't be an issue for their future.

Vovchandr

Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting that some of you would drop her for some reason that could be temporary and or could be changed without giving her a second chance

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
How the **** has no-one said this yet?

IF SHE FARTED IN BED.