What, When, Why, Where, and How to neg?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
What is neg?
When is a good time to neg? When she's acting stuck up?
Why neg? To shoot them down when they're feeling superior?
Where to neg? Where should I target?

Last but not least, how do I neg?

djprophet

Don Juan
Reaction score
find a girl that has a butt chin like your gf and compliment it LOL, just make sure she tells you she is a post op tranny this time unlike your gf

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here's a good neg I like to use:

"I'll kill your family."

It really gets her off balance and takes her off that fvcking pedestal, you know what I'm saying? Nothing like murder to bring a b1tch down.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
djprophet said:
find a girl that has a butt chin like your gf and compliment it LOL, just make sure she tells you she is a post op tranny this time unlike your gf
Lol that butt chin topic was a joke. So I'm supposed to find something she's insecure about and compliment it?

djprophet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
here's a good neg I like to use:

"I'll kill your family."

It really gets her off balance and takes her off that fvcking pedestal, you know what I'm saying? Nothing like murder to bring a b1tch down.

ice882 you are a joke, LOL i bet your some AFC nerd and just flames on the internet heres some advice; go get a ts prostitute with a butt chin its good for learning game, you will be a pick up artist after seriously

Last edited:

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ internet anger

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone ban this fvcking loser already...

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyway, "negs" are not really that great of an idea. They should really only be employed on really hot, really b1tchy women. The idea is to expose her to insecurity by pointing out (in a light-hearted manner) something about her that is flawed. In doing so, you make her unsure about herself (a little cruel, but it improves your odds) as well create a challenge for her by deviating from the usual pack of whipped kidz who take her abuse and b1tchy-ness without any resistance in an attempt to somehow smash. The super hot b1tchy woman is the only woman who should really be "negged."

And be forewarned: most people do it wrong, and come off like awkward d1cks. If you think you're up to the challenge of using them properly and in the right situations, go for it.

djprophet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
anyway, "negs" are not really that great of an idea. They should really only be employed on really hot, really b1tchy women. The idea is to expose her to insecurity by pointing out (in a light-hearted manner) something about her that is flawed. In doing so, you make her unsure about herself (a little cruel, but it improves your odds) as well create a challenge for her by deviating from the usual pack of whipped kidz who take her abuse and b1tchy-ness without any resistance in an attempt to somehow smash. The super hot b1tchy woman is the only woman who should really be "negged."

And be forewarned: most people do it wrong, and come off like awkward d1cks. If you think you're up to the challenge of using them properly and in the right situations, go for it.

LOL lemme guess you learned that sh1t from mystery method and all your books that you read and countless articles, anyways kudos

Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Someone ban this fvcking loser already...

Best post of the thread.

Seymour Cake is a complete troll from top to bottom.........everything he has posted reads like a total loser with no life who thinks its funny to post moronic shyt like this..........too many guys like him running around on sosuave, part of the reason sosuave is partially ruined.

djprophet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Best post of the thread.

Seymour Cake is a complete troll from top to bottom.........everything he has posted reads like a total loser with no life who thinks its funny to post moronic shyt like this..........too many guys like him running around on sosuave, part of the reason sosuave is partially ruined.

End thread.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Best post of the thread.

Allow me to ruin your reputation with a link that will bring back embarrassing nightmares you go through every time you think about posting a message on SoSuave. Nothing you do can rebuttal against this.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=175661

Good day sir.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I give you the benefit of the doubt. I don't think negging works at all.

''Oh my gosh! He said that my earrings look exactly like the earrings of his 8 year old sister! He sure doesn't put me on a pedestal, treating to me like a little girl and all. Jeez, I'm so attracted to him!''

I mean, seriously?

Also, you can ask yourself if beautiful girls really do get a lot of compliments. Maybe most guys don't even have the guts to talk to beautiful girls. There are a couple of situations I can think of where negs come in handy though. For example:

''Do you like my new haircut''? (She's obvioudly fishing for compliments). So you can say: ''Yes, it fits you, but I feel that one of your older haircuts suits you best.''

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I give you the benefit of the doubt. I don't think negging works at all.

''Oh my gosh! He said that my earrings look exactly like the earrings of his 8 year old sister! He sure doesn't put me on a pedestal, treating to me like a little girl and all. Jeez, I'm so attracted to him!''

I mean, seriously?
I have to agree, it doesn't make much sense. It just sounds ridiculous. There are experienced guys here who swear negs create attraction though. I never try to neg intentionally, it just sounds too "pickup routine-ish" to me. I do tease women in a natural way, however.

I have also seen a lot of different reasons for negs given by pickup gurus:
I think Mystery said that he used them to disqualify himself as a potential suitor. If the girl thought he was hitting on her, she would put her b!tch shield up. But by negging her, he convinced her he wasn't trying to pick her up, and that bought him the time to sneak in under her radar and make his pitch.

Someone else (can't remember who) said they should only be used when the girl acts up, to sort of goad her back into line.

And of course there are the more usual reasons - to take her off her pedestal, lower her value, make yourself a challenge, show her you're not going to kiss her @ss, etc.